• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '17 PS4 Online League Thread: DOTA is dead, long live DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm aghast that there isn't an immediate port for Smash on the Switch at launch.

I was similarly surprised.

My guess is that its announced at E3 for a fall/early 2018 release.

They can take their time to get an actual ranking system in the re-release.

DJ Bowser

I was similarly surprised.

My guess is that its announced at E3 for a fall/early 2018 release.

They can take their time to get an actual ranking system in the re-release.

The announcement of the Switch is the only thing that kept me from buying a WiiU way back when. I was going to buy it just for Smash.

I feel I was duped by my own idealistic hopes.

I still have my N64, at least.

BigAT

I saw separated, which either way indicates it's likely recent. Good job dude, striking while the iron is hot and in mourning!

"Beau Biden died aged 46 in May 2015 - Hallie and Hunter now reveal that he separated from his wife in October of that year"

Dude got in there quick.

Mrbob

Poor Guerilla Games. They finally make a great game but go up against an all time Zelda release.

What is the status for Nier and Steam?

Do I have any chance in hell to walk into Target and come away with Zelda for Wii U?

Whatever I'll give it a shot. If it fails I'll just get my Whataburger fix on my way home, haven't had that in like a month!!!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Do I have any chance in hell to walk into Target and come away with Zelda for Wii U?

Whatever I'll give it a shot. If it fails I'll just get my Whataburger fix on my way home, haven't had that in like a month!!!

Just buy digitally. I think that game might be hard to find.

Just buy digitally. I think that game might be hard to find.

dude are you fucking kidding me

It's motherfucking zelda

How and why would this shit be hard to find?!? Oh wait

And I also don't really feel like deleting my entire HD to make room for one game.....

Mrbob

Aww shit, BestBuy now saying Switch, Zelda, and Bomberman ready to pick up. But can't get it until tomorrow. :(

I don't expect many copies of Zelda Wii U to exist either. Nintendo of America barely acknowledges its existence. Get to Target at open.

Also can I use my Nintendo account on Switch? I have like 30 spacebucks that Id rather not use on WiiU.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Having Horizon helps not immediately getting Zelda, cause I still need to figure out what to do about which system. My WiiU Gamepad's doesn't work (I think the game doesn't really use it, but the damn console's settings do). So, buy a new gamepad (blech) or buy a switch (even more money, for a guaranteed limited amount of games I'd play)

Horizon is goshdarn pretty.

Smokey

I need to get past the first mission in RE7 before I tell myself to get anymore games

image.php

Somnia

Aww shit, BestBuy now saying Switch, Zelda, and Bomberman ready to pick up. But can't get it until tomorrow. :(

I don't expect many copies of Zelda Wii U to exist either. Nintendo of America barely acknowledges its existence. Get to Target at open.

Also can I use my Nintendo account on Switch? I have like 30 spacebucks that Id rather not use on WiiU.

Yes you can and funds transfer.

I preordered a Wii U copy on BestBuy.com this morning with no issues, it says I can pick it up in store tomorrow.

Smokey

Got the last wii U copy of Zelda at Target, and all from Christmas gift cards so it's free #blessed

That copy might be with some money in the future

Nintendo fiends may go crazy for a unopened "classic" on a dead system.

There was a thread on Gaming about Amazon removing it from its store a few days before launch.

Mrbob

Switch setup process and connecting accounts surprisingly easy.

I'd recommend a pro controller though. Joycons fine for portable mode but the pro controller is way more comfortable than the joycons in the grip. Plus I can leave the joycons on now in docked mode.

Smokey

Switch setup process and connecting accounts surprisingly easy.

I'd recommend a pro controller though. Joycons fine for portable mode but the pro controller is way more comfortable than the joycons in the grip. Plus I can leave the joycons on now in docked mode.

You mean a regular, normal way to game is way more comfortable than a gimmick?

I'm shocked

Mrbob

Pretty much. The grip makes the joycons a normal controller but the sticks buttons are for Alex Smith sized hands.

Joycons are better in portable mode because your hands are spaced out further.

Smokey

Pretty much. The grip makes the joycons a normal controller but the sticks buttons are for Alex Smith sized hands.

Joycons are better in portable mode because your hands are spaced out further.

Wonder if people let Nintendo know that the gimmick shit is dumb af

Oh that's right they did with Wii U but here we are

Smokey

I'm having no problems with the joycons. Have used them on the square dock thing and separate. I like both.

Does it genuinely perform better undocked or is that just Zelda?

Man you've been a downer lately.

I ask the tough questions, Somnia. Really it's because Nintendo makes some out of touch decisions and I legit wonder why. How does Zelda drop to 20 fps, and have 98 metacritic? That's legit awful, and it's why they don't put more effort than they need to in their hardware. They know they'll get loserbros claiming it's "gaming perfection" and "you'll remember where you were the first time you played BoTW". Look at Sony. They got rocked with PS3 and bounced back hard with PS4. Nintendo is literally incapable of doing something similar. They double down on the dumbest of shit and ask you to pay $300+ for it.

Top Bottom