• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT| HaloGAF Evolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwm0nkey

Ok so looks like we have Halo 4 info I guess about what vehicles will and wont be in the game. They do not have the vehicles done yet fyi, they are just cut outs put into a box.

halo-4-03.jpg

halo-4-05.jpg

halo-4-07.jpg

halo-4-09.jpg

halo-4-13.jpg

(Same Warthog without MC)

Click here to see larger pictures

Nintendo should release a Zelda-themed minigame collection for Wii just to mess with the internet forums:

The Legend of Zelda: Late to the Party

Ok so looks like we have Halo 4 info I guess about what vehicles will and wont be in the game. They do not have the vehicles done yet fyi, they are just cut outs put into a box.

halo-4-03.jpg

halo-4-05.jpg

halo-4-07.jpg

halo-4-09.jpg

halo-4-13.jpg

(Same Warthog without MC)

Click here to see larger pictures

Interesting. We knew they were cardboard cutouts via that email I received, but I didn't expect this much to be posted. I wonder, are they just gonna have various Halo vehicles but sell them under the Halo 4 name? Seems most of these are likely going to be based on past games.

To clarify, I know this is not representative of how and if they will appear in the game, im just curious if we will actually see tings like the Hornet, or if they are simply making one for the toy line.

Striker

Reused assets or not, I would much rather see the Falcon than a Hornet, and at least allow a flag/bomb carrier ride in the thing.

Reused assets or not, I would much rather see the Falcon than a Hornet, and at least allow a flag/bomb carrier ride in the thing.

I just wish the Falcon let passengers holding objectives get in and just take up the turret seat but with no access to it. But yeah, I wonder if they are going to feature the Hornet.. That or this will be a various Halo vehicle line but sold under the Halo 4 name.

That Hornet was part of the Halo line, not the Halo 4 line of toys, it will not be returning.

Oh, yup, you are right. So I guess that confirms those vehicles, at least for MP. Who know what the SP will feature.

Booshka

I just wish the Falcon let passengers holding objectives get in and just take up the turret seat but with no access to it. But yeah, I wonder if they are going to feature the Hornet.. That or this will be a various Halo vehicle line but sold under the Halo 4 name.

I got it, you can put down the flag or bomb and operate a Turret, but if the Falcon pitches too much, shit will just roll out and fall down. Of course there will be some 3 second QTE that you can do to try and grab the objective before it rolls out.

Wait, so there are going to be banshees and ghosts in halo 4?

Seems to be so. I expected as much, but in a way was hoping they wouldn't appear. Still, there is plenty of room for new vehicles, and I really do hope we see some unique things in Halo 4.

Forerunner Chopper pl0x.

That, or a UNSC one using Forerunner tech. I really want to see Forerunner tech applied to UNSC vehicles and weapons.

He likes to flail his arms. Calls it swordsmanship.

I don't understand those toy boxes. It's all placeholder? Doesn't make sense.

Placeholder images, but they represent the actual vehicles, just not what they will look like. Same with the figures. It gives us an idea of what vehicles we will see, and what the packaging may kinda look like, but nothing else.

blamite

Kind of excited to see the Hornet again. Hopefully it'll control more like the Falcon, but still have gunless side seats for flag carrying.

Also: 2D Zelda is overrated except for the Gameboy games. Link's Awakening is god-tier.

Jorge didn't necessarily die, it was a slipspace rupture that took him with the part of the ship that vanished. We could very well see his character return.

senador

Banned
That would be really stupid.

Agreed. What, his jump just coincidentally ends up near chief? Er, Chief near him since Chief's jump was later.

Either way it would just be odd and ruin what Reach was going for with the characters all dying trying to save Reach.

That leads back to them using it as placeholder at all. Why? Premature showing is dumb.

That leads back to them using it as placeholder at all. Why? Premature showing is dumb.

Its common with toys. Re:creation/Jada Toys were excited to show off what they had planned, and where better than with the toy industry present at London Toy Fair. It gives people an idea of what to expect from the compony later this year, and while Im sure a lot of people would have liked to see the actual die casts, its not the entire point of the toy show. None the less, they showed off something, but likely couldn't show the actual things because either a, they aren't done, or b, MS still has Halo 4 under wraps. Its probably both reasons actually.

It stinks for us as fans of the game, but for those just interested in what items they will be producing, it isnt so bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom