• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls 2 screenshots

AkumaTetsuo

Neo Member
PS3 screens according to the original file names

uaXzWsW.jpg

Yeah i'm gonna spend hours trying to cross this bridge.....

Holy shit, I never said the game looked next gen. I just know on release it will not look like that on PS3 and 360. Those are PC/devkit screens if i've ever seen any. Dark Souls had a pretty awful framerate and i don't think they'll improve on the visuals and the frame rate.

Foffy

Banned
Holy shit, I never said the game looked next gen. I just know on release it will not look like that on PS3 and 360. Those are PC screens if i've ever seen any. Dark Souls had a pretty awful framerate and i don't think they'll improve on the visuals and the frame rate.

This is on a new engine, so performance is the mystery here, no?

Moonlight

Banned
1 legit dragon??

Artorias wasn't a dragon?

What crack are you smoking dude?

1. Red Dragon
2. Kalameet
3. Seath the Scaleless
I wouldn't call Seath the Scaleless a proper dragon. He's barely even a shadow of his former self by the time you actually face him. Red Dragon isn't a dragon, so I wouldn't say he counts.

Kalameet's the only real dragon fight in the game, I think. And again, probably my favourite boss fight in the game. If there's more stuff like that, I'm all about dragons.

ElFly

I wouldn't call Seath the Scaleless a proper dragon. He's barely even a shadow of his former self but the time you actually face him. Red Dragon isn't a dragon, so I wouldn't say he counts.

Kalameet's the only real dragon fight in the game, I think. And again, probably my favourite boss fight in the game. If there's more stuff like that, I'm all about dragons.

Checking, it seems the gaping dragon is a legit, yet corrupted dragon too.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

big_erk

No other game series in recent memory has instilled such dread in me than the Souls series.

mind-flayer.jpg

These guys freaked me out.

It all just looks like unused content they cut from Dark Souls, even the weapons and armour are the exact same. Hopefully there's a lot more new stuff and variety in the actual game, but so far very unimpressed

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
No other game series in recent memory has instilled such dread in me than the Souls series.

mind-flayer.jpg

These guys freaked me out.
Ring ring...

Ring ring...

Ring ring...

Top Bottom