• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls 2 screenshots

vio

Gotta see it in motion, but this is first time i am really impressed with graphic since Killzone 2.
This guys get it, that art and lighting, dayum!

Sgblues

CC7NPGQ.jpg

Yeah getting a Quadav vibe from this enemy

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I really enjoyed Dark Souls but I wish they went more linear than more open world. These screenshots look really good, though.

Veal

The new Queens of the Stone Age song "My God is the Sun" should totally be the official theme song for DSII! Make it happen Namco-Bandai!

todahawk

The new Queens of the Stone Age song "My God is the Sun" should totally be the official theme song for DSII! Make it happen Namco-Bandai!

For anyone that watches/listens to it on YouTube, the comments are especially insane. Some people apparently have an issue with someone's god being the sun :/

antic604

Banned
I read somewhere that this one is built for PCs in ming from the get go (so high-res + 60fps are a given) and then ported to PS3/X360.

I wonder how much truth is in there - if I'm not mistaken both Daemon's Souls and Dark Souls were running on Sony's Phyre Engine, so I'm curious whether in such a short time they indeed managed to do completely new engine (at the same time working on the game itself) or they only re-tooled it? Or maybe they simply started to use it properly, as I can't believe the engine was natively limited to 30fps/720p...

Aguirre

is it just me, or does this game feel brighter than dark souls 1? dark souls felt so much darker (in terms of light), and you were thankful to find the comforting light given off by a bonfire

i kinda hope theres more dark areas... o.o

Top Bottom