• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real cigarettes are bloody expensive though. How much do you save with rollies?

They're about half the price but I just don't like the taste of them. I only smoke about a pack a week so things aren't that bad. I like buying a pack of menthol smokes and then putting a few in my box of regular ones for those times I'm feel like having something different.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
The ME games jumped the ship after the first game anyway!

ryZfV.jpg

check mah dood

And for the record i would never turn to drugs to improve my mood. When i use drugs i do it for the next level experience.

also guys here is a shot of my lunch

Marks and spencer roll with corned beef/extra strong chedder. (with butter)

xyncQ.jpg

I needed something to tide me over till my epic spag ball dinner.

as the second one rolled down i thought it was a planet scanning thing from ME

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Freezing me bollocks off waiting for the bus, ahh it'll be worth it when I'm living up Huddersfields shitty nightlife.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Would a travel agents be able to help me plan my trip?

Was thinking of popping into one in town when I go get my hair cut some time this week and see if they have any advice.

Lirlond

CHEEZMO™;36653526 said:
Would a travel agents be able to help me plan my trip?

Was thinking of popping into one in town when I go get my hair cut some time this week and see if they have any advice.

Yeah but they'd try to shoehorn you into one of their packages.

Suairyu

Banned
CHEEZMO™;36654850 said:
Well I only need flights and insurance.
So organise it yourself. This really isn't hard, guy. The link I gave+google is all you need. Getting a third party involved will only make things more expensive as there are more people who need paying.

SKINNER!

Banned
Step 1: Visit expedia.co.uk or lastminute.com*

Step 2: Enter flight details and find the cheapest ticket.

Step 3: Purchase ticket

Step 4: go to moneysupermarket.com and search for travel insurance.

Step 5: Purchase travel insurance.

Step 6: pat yourself on the back. you're done.

*there are other websites but these are the two main reliable ones I use. You don't want to buy a flight ticket from some crappy website and then watch it go financially bust. Especially if you paid by debit card. You might as well just wipe your ass with the money and flush it down the toilet. If you have a credit card then use it. At least you can get your money back if things go wrong.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Man v Food's time keeps changing, I've known it as the 7pm on Dave but it want even on yesterday, either way it's an incredible show!

Man vs Food is awesome, but I have to make dinner before we sit down to watch it.

Man my hands were so cold walking to the station this morning, I wish I had worn gloves.

Still, only a few hours of work before 4 glorious days off. Easter, you so awesome.

SKINNER!

Banned
That could make quite an interesting game: See how long you can go without eating while watching Man Vs Food.

Well, its Thursday and I've been listening to Andrew W.K. all morning preparing myself for the gig next weekend. yup! I'm that prepared. It's gonna be amazing.

I still haven't asked about being off tomorrow. I hope so but I also have to ask about taking next friday off so I might have to work. Going to mayo to do some surfing and kayaking.

Oh my, the psychologist next to her is lovely!

Brick has just been put into a corner too. Said that the free stuff and resentment from other women in the article is just a collection of things which have happened a few times. Psychologist made a good point- if they're just a minority occurrence, then most women aren't like that, and aren't jealous of her. To which the troll responded: well all the women on Twitter are jealous of me, since they don't agree with me. Hell no, because one, that is crap, and two most people have commented just to say you're average looking, arrogant with a horrible personality. Good for 40 perhaps, nothing more.

Oh my, the psychologist next to her is lovely!

Brick has just been put into a corner too. Said that the free stuff and resentment from other women in the article is just a collection of things which have happened a few times. Psychologist made a good point- if they're just a minority occurrence, then most women aren't like that, and aren't jealous of her. To which the troll responded: well all the women on Twitter are jealous of me, since they don't agree with me. Hell no, because one, that is crap, and two most people have commented just to say you're average looking, arrogant with a horrible personality. Good for 40 perhaps, nothing more.

I think you're in love with the troll.

Suairyu

Banned
First time I've ever posted "from work" on a work computer. Find out soon if I got the job. Probably shouldn't be on GAF, then, but I just finished all my work anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom