• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qasiel

Blackpool made me nostalgia. I last went about 20 years ago, and a 7 year old's perspective is pretty fun, but I bet it's a right hole these days.

Got yet another day of recovery from an op and I'm so damned bored I'm starting to think hurling cupcakes at my bedroom ceiling might actually be a fun idea. I also want a greasy burger. Cheers, Kentpaul.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I'm genuinely shocked that they still bother to take it down! It's outside a modern art museum, so it's very appropriate, and it fits the Glasgow vibe perfectly.

471px-Wfm_duke_of_wellington.jpg

a group of pub crawlers musta had a good laugh to them selfs doing that!

reminds me of this

3RDow.jpg

I'm told the BBC Three office has been playing on the generator.

Including the head of the channel.

Not sure how to think about this.

Kentpaul

sanmiguel_5745.jpg

I'm going to drink a beer today. Just played a few hours of the new MASS EFFECT. my mood is fucking great!

Kentpaul

waiting for inevitable kentpaul reaction when he completes me2 and resorts to drugs to better his mood.

The ME games jumped the ship after the first game anyway!

ryZfV.jpg

check mah dood

And for the record i would never turn to drugs to improve my mood. When i use drugs i do it for the next level experience.

also guys here is a shot of my lunch

Marks and spencer roll with corned beef/extra strong chedder. (with butter)

xyncQ.jpg

I needed something to tide me over till my epic spag ball dinner.

Chinner

Banned
kentpaul will see mass effect 3s ending and will need mkat to take his consciousness to the next level to enable him to understand it.

Kentpaul

look at those jpg rocks.

so what man ? Its EA/DICE what do you expect ?

Game is great none of the less.

I'm going to smoke some marijuana and drink my bottle of beer while i find a good little sniper camping spot. (I'l get some screens of my epic battles)

SKINNER!

Banned
well, Madonna's "Give Me All your Luvin'" was on the radio in the office and now I've been listening to it on youtube for the past hour. I don't usually listen to Madonna but there is something about this song that's addictive. plus, M.I.A's bit is just so good.

anyway, enough about my taste in music. Good to see kentpaul is still with us and those were some lovely pics of the UK.

Kentpaul

CHEEZMO™;36640955 said:
Very thick snow. Wind stronger than we've ever had up here, which is something in itself given where we live. The creaking and banging was so loud it was keeping me awake.

tighten yer loft girders son

Kentpaul

BREAKING NEWS

Tesco Value, with the blue stripes, is being scrapped so you don't look so shameful when buying it. Instead: Tesco Everyday Value! New designs, apparently better food/more healthy, aaand same price.

11272_Everyday-Value-by-Tesco.jpg

http://www.thegrocer.co.uk/companie...tesco-as-value-gets-an-upgrade/227984.article

i don't feel a red neck buying that shit i buy what i want.

in my asda warehouse we stock our cheap asda beans next to the top brands, then when it gets to the shop they are placed next to each other.

there all the same! fuck it all

i don't feel a red neck buying that shit i buy what i want.

in my asda warehouse we stock our cheap asda beans next to the top brands, then when it gets to the shop they are placed next to each other.

there all the same! fuck it all

I hate cheap beans heinz or Branston all the way

Kentpaul

its the only way to live guys.

Hp sauce on beans then add cheese + toast = COMFORT MEAL.

or

boiled-egg-soldier-toast-01.jpg

bow_down.gif

I'm home from work today and I watched Countdown for the first time in ages. Who is the bird they have doing the numbers? She's well fucking fit.

I hope you mean you watched it occasionally at uni, not that your uni experience in any way resembled Countdown :D Who's hosting it nowadays anyway?

Don't know, some old guy with grey hair and glasses. Never seen him before.

Used to watch countdown at uni, not sure how it could represent going there!

Is it weird how hilarious I find it that a) Kentpaul's profile picture on Facebook is the same as his avatar, and b) he posts all the BF3 pictures from here on his Facebook feed too?

Kentpaul

Is it weird how hilarious I find it that a) Kentpaul's profile picture on Facebook is the same as his avatar, and b) he posts all the BF3 pictures from here on his Facebook feed too?

No. that facebook only has 35 folks added.

you guys forget i'm a sound guy.

I'm leaving this thread and returning to freelance posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom