• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V steelbook (Shinkawa art)

Slowdive

Banned
Thought this was thread worthy since quite a few people wanted Shinkawa art on the cover.

4moGywj.png

Amazon.de exclusive for now though.

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00X5V81UW/

Pitch

Seeing this makes me realize how much of a sucker I am for anything Metal Gear, goddamn.

still buying it though, fuck the shame.

Anth0ny

Yup, I need this. The regular box art is mediocre as fuck.

The fact that they don't always use Shinkawa art for the cover continues to blow my mind.

Carbonox

Yummy.

Amazon UK truly is pony compared to some of the mainland sister sites. Often I notice some cool exclusive shit on DE's site, FR's site, etc. I know I can import but for convenience sake, UK sort your shit out. Pretty consistently poor on the goodies front.

Yummy.

Amazon UK truly is pony compared to some of the mainland sister sites. Often I notice some cool exclusive shit on DE's site, FR's site, etc. I know I can import but for convenience sake, UK sort your shit out. Pretty consistently poor on the goodies front.

It is due to the fact, that for whatever reason, GAME always manage to land the exclusive variants of games.

This makes me sad for a number of reasons. Mostly due to the fact I have to buy something from GAME, ugh.

I wish there was just a regular, normal box art with the usual blurb stuff on the back and Shinkawa art on the front. Here I am with my Shinkawa-clad copies of MGS1, 2, 3 and 4, and it seems like no matter which way I get MGSV it's not going to match.

I will not buy this strictly on principle that this should be the default art and Konami themselves know it too. I'll justprint off a scan from the nets.

Edit: wait what am I talking about, I'm going digital anyway

RootCause

Is the LE packing this too? I hate when companies release multiple LE versions with different covers. At the very least the premium version should include everything.

That looks so good, but I'm not generally a collector, and I already have a collector's edition pre-ordered... I'm not sure trying to talk myself out of it is going to work.

Fisty

Dammit theres no PS3 version of this... already getting digital on PS4, but i wanted the disc for my MGS PS3 disc collection :(

Top Bottom