• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Capcom Bundle is live

Bought the $15 bundle, been wanting to get USF4 for a while now. Also I never bought DMC so that's cool. Already have Strider, Bionic Commando, the digital and physical CE of RE5 for the 360, and Revelations for the 3DS. Still for all of what you get I can't complain, I would have paid more for just USF4.

Crzy1

Wish the complete RE Revelations 2 was included in the $15 tier. Already have everything in the more-than-the-average tier, so I'm only in for a dollar in order to get Lost Planet 3 right now.

Sora_N

Wish the complete RE Revelations 2 was included in the $15 tier. Already have everything in the more-than-the-average tier, so I'm only in for a dollar in order to get Lost Planet 3 right now.

Don't you still get the coupon? Lol

Soodanim

Gold Member
Jumped in, as I owned very little of that. I was curious about Strider in the past, and I've never played a Lost Planet game. And I never did get round to buying Revelations 1.

BTA for me, I may pay the difference for Untold Stories and Street Fighter but I wans't totally convinced now.

Great bundle. Hope we get Resident Evil 4 next week, that would be amazing.

Bought the Beat the Average tier, even though I already owned most of those games, except for DmC and Lost Planet 3.

But I had forgotten I didn't have Revelations 1 yet on Steam (only had the 3DS original). Now I can finally play as Chris in his sailor outfit. Bundle = Worth it!

glow

Banned
So I'm guessing the coming soon BTA game will either be a Dead Rising, RE6 or RE4? Whatever the game is, the BTA tier is solid. Good job, Capcom.

jph139

Wow, godly $1 tier - not too interested in the rest, though I may bump up to BTA if they add something good for Week 2.

Ludens

Banned
All I can assume is they spent more than we thought porting it, and when there weren't enough biters at first. They decided to hold off on a decent discount till the bitter end.

I don't think so, it's just they spent money porting it.
I actually think the real money went into removing GFWL since there were a lot of problems both for DR2/OTR and RE5, so they put DLC for 15€ to recover those money.
This is just insane, anyway, since you can buy the Gold edition for less than 10€ everywhere.

pretty good bundle. I'm probably going to pick up the BTA tier because the only thing I own is DmC (which is actually pretty good and well worth the bta price if you were wondering).

gelf

Putting in a big seller late would move the bundles to the unconvinced, likely at a higher rate. Seems smart to me
They would probably make more discounting just RE4 in a future Steam sale though. I think they'll hold it back not wanting to devalue it just yet.

poncle

fx3zS6h.jpg

Goddamit. Just when I think I'm making a dent in my backlog this comes along, plus I got AC2 for €2.50 earlier.

I have a problem.

Fuck you Capcom, heres my money!

Top Bottom