• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Jessica Jones |OT| A.K.A. Marvel's A.K.A. Jessica Jones *spoilers for S1*

TheOddOne

s1-1vpots.png

1ybrbc.png

3a6rnr.png

Palmer_v1

Best OT title.

Edit: The Spoiler thread isn't a bad one either, but I'm staying away from there initially. Don't think I have time to marathon this one right away.

Can NOT wait!

Jessica Jones was my most looked forward to show out of the initial batch and it's almost here AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hosting a viewing party, just like Daredevil! Starting the day it releases and it's over when the show is over! We're watching it straight, baby!

I think Im going to go into communications blackout. We have spoiler tagged discussion thread and unspoiler tagged discussion thread. Nobody is safe.

Catching up on the last few episodes of Daredevil so that I'm all ready.

Mostly excited for Luke Cage's appearances, but I love watching kick-ass women.

Walpurgis

Banned
How is there a spoiler thread? Was there a leak? And what is everyone's thoughts on the reviews? There was only one review when I checked and it was bad. :( I just checked now and there's a good one but still...

TheOddOne

How is there a spoiler thread? Was there a leak? And what is everyone's thoughts on the reviews? There was only one review when I checked and it was bad. :( I just checked now and there's a good one but still...
There is no leak. The spoiler thread is up because some people might have already glanced at some of the preview stuff and might want to discuss it. It prevents this thread from becoming all black bars and people just accidental spoiling for everyone.

Quick

Banned

Reviews are out there, and there's going to be some details spilling over that the spoiler thread should contain. Precautionary to put up now, I think.

Edit: beaten by TheOddOne, of all people.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I know nothing about Jessica Jones as a character so I'm going into this totally blind.

Can't wait.

Pachimari

Something about it doesn't feel right. The trailer didn't get me hyped at all, and I think Kilgrave will overshadow Krysten Ritter's performance as Jessica.

I'll remain optimistic.

I don't think I'll binge watch it on release. I'll watch three episodes a week in December. I figure I'll watch AoS -> Jessica Jones -> Carter -> Daredevil -> Last half of AoS -> CA:CW -> Most Wanted -> Damage Control -> Dr.S -> Repeat TV Shows +1 Season.

Endless stream of MCU.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
This is so soon, can't wait :D

Also, holy shit, I didn't know who Carrie-Ann Moss is playing until I read the OP. Surprised they changed the gender (not that I mind), will be interesting when Iron Fist comes around.

Shaanyboi

Banned
This is so soon, can't wait :D

Also, holy shit, I didn't know who Carrie-Ann Moss is playing until I read the OP. Surprised they changed the gender (not that I mind), will be interesting when Iron Fist comes around.
If it comes around...

Top Bottom