• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Fates coming to Europe on May 20th

GenG3000

I preorded it in a Spanish department store (El Corte Inglés) so now I can finally put the page monitor to rest and wait until release.

Orgen

"No disponible" :(

Holy Molly, this thing is flying off the shelves. Sorry that you missed the deal but if you're living in Spain I'm pretty sure that you'll find some physycal special editions in some Media Markt (I found a Bravely Second Special Edition the other day for example).

It's on amazon.fr now (the SE), well it's unavailable for purchase but at least it's here :p
And it's still available on micromania.fr, so I don't think this SE will be as rare as the one in the US.
Still, I pre-ordered one. Good value for the content I think.

It's on amazon.fr now (the SE), well it's unavailable for purchase but at least it's here :p
And it's still available on micromania.fr, so I don't think this SE will be as rare as the one in the US.
Still, I pre-ordered one. Good value for the content I think.

currently unavailable :(

Nightbird

C'mon Germany....
I would order from Amazon France, but they don't accept my payment. And my cousin refuses to buy stuff from Amazon and send it to me afterwards -.-

kromeo

Ahh guess my hopes of the UK one being available for more than a few minutes are gone if France also sold out instantly

Joqu

I ordered it right away but it doesn't appear in my orders and my french wasn't good enough to gather if anything had gone wrong, I thought it went fine.

I don't think I have it. Very confused right now. :/

I ordered it right away but it doesn't appear in my orders and my french wasn't good enough to gather if anything had gone wrong, I thought it went fine.

I don't think I have it. Very confused right now. :/

Did you receive a confirmation email?

One game is 40€, each additional path 20€. Makes 80€ for everything - which is the same as buying the CE.

Main issue for me is having them all on one cart as opposed to 1 and 2 x dlc.

If your spending the same amount then extra goodies (which look awesome) are a nice bonus.

WeTeHa

Just got a heart attack when distill played the jingle because amazon.de changed something on their site :O
Still can't be ordered.

stalker

A pity that I missed the corte ingles preorder window, that is one of the stores I was checking every day but this morning I forgot. :-(

Yeah it's insane we're only getting a handful of LE's in our shop as well, they were gone within the hour.

Are you allowed to buy form your own store or do you have to get it from elsewhere should you want a copy?

Nope. I think I completed my order right when it went out of stock or something. It all looked fine but it's acting as if I never ordered the thing.

Oh well.

Yeah, that doesn't sound too good. Fingers crossed you get in when it goes up on Amazon Germany or UK.

Ok, i have the game pre-ordered at Saturn, Media Markt and now Amazon.fr ... still checking Amazon.de via Distill and F5-ing occasionally.

Will this be the most pre-ordered game for me? Possible ...

Still, i'm going to cancel at least two of those pre-orders once Amazon.de graces us with making the game available.

RiggyRob

Allocation must have been pathetic, there cant be that many people sitting there hitting f5 constantly

You underestimate scalpers, they live for this kind of stuff.

At €90 the Amazon.fr listing is too much for UK-based people IMO, fucking EU referendum.

Zafir

You underestimate scalpers, they live for this kind of stuff.

At €90 the Amazon.fr listing is too much for UK-based people IMO, fucking EU referendum.

While I am willing to pay that. I am curious what price it will be in the UK.

Brexit fears ain't being kind to importers. >.<

Lucreto

Thanks for posting this - just managed to get an order in! Yay!

Your welcome.:)

To everyone else just keep refreshing the page. Amazon seem to take a few preorders and close them if they are in high demand and open them again when the crowds disappeared.

They did it with the VR preordered earlier today as well.

Top Bottom