• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yo-kai Watch 2 coming to Europe in Spring 2017 + Special YW 2DS bundle

yoonshik

YO-KAI WATCH® 2: Bony Spirits and YO-KAI WATCH 2®: Fleshy Souls: The next big entries in the YO-KAI WATCH® series for Nintendo 3DS family systems are coming to Europe in spring 2017. Telling the story of the origin of the Yo-kai Watch, the games include an even greater variety of Yo-kai, improved strategy elements and a new multiplayer mode. Up to four players with their own systems and games can team up in a co-op mode to earn rewards that can be used in the single-player adventure.

Nintendo 2DS + YO-KAI WATCH® bundle: The first of two Nintendo 2DS bundles announced today will come with a blue Nintendo 2DS system and YO-KAI WATCH® pre-installed, giving players a perfect chance to experience Springdale and its haunting inhabitants, and will release on 7th October.

Source: Nintendo PR.

Zalman

The delay of the first game really lowered my hype. It felt like old news by the time it finally came to Europe.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Okay, so, this is a personal and somewhat complex web of nonsense involving a highly unstable individual I was friends and briefly FWBs with, but I can only assume there will be a never-ending clusterfuck on gaf now until the end of time, which inevitably involves you guys and gals on the mod team in some way, so I'm an open book here. The woman in question ended up being completely psychotic and held a grudge against me after a bizarre love triangle situation developed a few years ago between me, her, and another girl (the other girl I ended up in a long-term relationship with shortly thereafter). This NOLA story she apparently just put up on social media is a delusion of a deeply disturbed person who had a total psychological breakdown as a result of me and the other girl getting together, because she (phew, yeah...) became obsessively infatuated with the other girl (she's bi) on sight when the three of us met up. I wanted to just stay friends with the girl making the accusation and made it super super clear ahead of time that me and the other girl were interested in each other romantically and that could play out as such when we met up. Supposedly this was not a problem for her from accusation, but in reality she uhhh wanted me to die painfully after seeing me and the other girl interact. Plus she became infatuated with the other girl simultaneously to this (she's bi), which created the aforementioned bizarre love triangle that ended up causing her to implode and have an apparently very intense and long-lasting grudge. The whole story about how that love triangle thing played out is, frankly, nuts and scary, and involves this girl bringing us to a compound of dangerous scientology spinoff cultists on that same trip, who roofied us, attempted to recruit/scam me and attempted to abduct/rape the girl I ended up dating, in what was a fucking scary situation that resulted in me and the other girl and the rest of my friend circle never speaking to this girl from the accusation again.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Knew we'd have to wait like last time. Is Australia getting it at the same time as the States again?

Would be crazy to release two YW games in the same year. Skipped the first one but im still looking forward to Y2 because of all the additions and improvements.

ggx2ac

Would be crazy to release two YW games in the same year. Skipped the first one but im still looking forward to Y2 because of all the additions and improvements.

Same, I tried the demo but decided to wait for the sequel due to said improvements.

Importing it is then.
Which begs the question - if we would get the DLC for YW2 - will it work between Australian cartridge and European eShop?

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Good! The game is selling well over here do not surprised but still happy.
What is the other bundle thry talk about?

@MUWANdo

Banned
Okay, so, this is a personal and somewhat complex web of nonsense involving a highly unstable individual I was friends and briefly FWBs with, but I can only assume there will be a never-ending clusterfuck on gaf now until the end of time, which inevitably involves you guys and gals on the mod team in some way, so I'm an open book here. The woman in question ended up being completely psychotic and held a grudge against me after a bizarre love triangle situation developed a few years ago between me, her, and another girl (the other girl I ended up in a long-term relationship with shortly thereafter). This NOLA story she apparently just put up on social media is a delusion of a deeply disturbed person who had a total psychological breakdown as a result of me and the other girl getting together, because she (phew, yeah...) became obsessively infatuated with the other girl (she's bi) on sight when the three of us met up. I wanted to just stay friends with the girl making the accusation and made it super super clear ahead of time that me and the other girl were interested in each other romantically and that could play out as such when we met up. Supposedly this was not a problem for her from accusation, but in reality she uhhh wanted me to die painfully after seeing me and the other girl interact. Plus she became infatuated with the other girl simultaneously to this (she's bi), which created the aforementioned bizarre love triangle that ended up causing her to implode and have an apparently very intense and long-lasting grudge. The whole story about how that love triangle thing played out is, frankly, nuts and scary, and involves this girl bringing us to a compound of dangerous scientology spinoff cultists on that same trip, who roofied us, attempted to recruit/scam me and attempted to abduct/rape the girl I ended up dating, in what was a fucking scary situation that resulted in me and the other girl and the rest of my friend circle never speaking to this girl from the accusation again.

Shin-chan

Is anyone going to care about the 3DS in spring of next year? I certainly hope not. If we haven't got a sniff of the NX by then I'll be pretty disappointed.

Robin64

Pics of the bundles. Nothing special, but hey.

Cp-rTVhWEAAwBec.jpg
Cp-rUE0WYAAj2vV.jpg

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
Is anyone going to care about the 3DS in spring of next year? I certainly hope not. If we haven't got a sniff of the NX by then I'll be pretty disappointed.

I am gonna buy games for it for sure. Especially if NX will not be BC

Yokai 2, Ever oasis,Lady layton, possibly MH stories and Megaton musashi not for getting EO V. ..

Not really one for making threads so thought I'd just bump this and let someone else run with it. Yokai watch 2 was completely firmed for the Eu on April 7th by Nintendo yesterday! Saw it on Gematsu. Can't wait, trading g will be nice. Turn the Crank a kai again if old.

Top Bottom