• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo officially giving away NX consoles as Splatoon eSports prize

Dystify

IMO Splatoon on NX is now even more likely, if it wasn't enough after success and previous ESL announcement.

Well they're also giving away NX to the winner of the Uniqlo contest. Does that mean Uniqlo will be on NX?!

Splatoon on NX sounds like a risky bet. I thought they will drop the franchise after the last installment only sold 5mill units.

wrowa

This actually isn't the first time they give away an NX, is it?

Edit: Ah right, it was the Uniqlo contest Distify just mentioned.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
The winner team gets to see the reveal exclusively too. The rest will see the reveal of NX one day before launch.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
But what is the NX?!

8pTSVjV.gif

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
It's a kid now, it's a squid now, it's a kid now, it's an nx now, it's a kid now, it's a squid now.

Chao

FUCKING SHOW ONE PICTURE. ONE PICTURE OF THE DAMN THING.

Jesus Nintendo, you make me so mad sometimes

Zombine

Banned
The NX is a theory. A theory that fun is universal and can be found anywhere. Its the key to human joy and personal enrichment.

NX is all around us. It is both everything and nothing.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
This has to be the worst reveal of a new console by any company before.

The console hasnt even be revealed - its not Nintendos fault that you guys cant wait for a couple days..lol.

Console doesnt launch for another 6 months anyway, yet we have people acting as if they already paid for the system and Nintendo is withholding information.

Top Bottom