• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

List of PlayStation 4 Pro Forward Compatibilty Games

List of PS4 Pro Compatible Games

RELEASED TITLES

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Killing Floor 2
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Infamous: First Light
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Paragon
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
The Last of Us: Remastered
The Witness

UNRELEASED TITLES

Spider Man
For Honor
Watch Dogs 2
Days Gone
Farpoint (PSVR)
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Mass Effect Andromeda
Final Fantasy XV
Dishonored 2
Battlefield 1
Fifa 17
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Rise of the Tomb Raider

Read more at: http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/List_of_PlayStation_4_Pro_Forward_Compatibilty_Games

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0115_xjsul.gif

it's fucking nothing

Bloodborne where are you?

It appeared at the meeting's montage but they didn't focus on it. Probably not a substantial upgrade.

They're killing themselves trying to get the game good to go on vanilla PS4s for November. I doubt the Pro version will be that substantial aside from a locked framerate and resolution. Maybe better IQ.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
First Light is kind of a random (but welcome) choice.

I haven't played UC4 so I guess I'll wait...

Someone posted in another thread- maybe Bloodborne gets no frame rate upgrade cuz it has PVP?

Too bad, it's tied with Dark Souls 3 as the best game I've played in the past five years.

Small list, but it'll no doubt grow. I remember them mentioning titles in the keynote that aren't on the list, and I'm sure some devs will probably throw something together by the end of the year.

That released list features three games that have yet to release for the PS4. I'm assuming that the list will grow larger though but having any already released title updated is a good thing.

Killing Floor 2 and Modern Warfare Remastered aren't out yet, are they?

Every game from October onwards has to support the PS4 Pro, so I don't really see the point in listing those anyway.

Gestault

I know the thread premise and the leaks said as much, but we've confirmed that increased resolution/performance requires a patch for earlier titles, right?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
pretty pitiful list
why shadow of mordor?

Top Bottom