• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

List of PlayStation 4 Pro Forward Compatibilty Games

icespide

Banned
Umm I played Deus Ex MD on my laptop with it running an average of 45 FPS and enjoyed it.
It has New Game plus so u can reexperience it that way.

I enjoyed it but if I knew it was going to get support for this so fast I would have held off on it

Audioboxer

Someone needs to create a large list of all the "No 4K BR no buy" posts, save and maintain it until PS4 Pro comes out and then play a game of cross referencing.

FF15 is going to tip over so many alone, let alone the other titles.

Damn. I just assumed all games would work on it. Or does this mean that these are the only games that will benefit from the increased power as of this time?

kazegami

Sorry if I missed it; will these games have a framerate upgrade too? Uncharted 4 on PS4 Pro will be 60 FPS, right?

Where is Bloodborne

On the other hand it's still possible that the stronger specs can improve a game's performance in vanilla hardware bottlenecked situations, just like upgrading to new CPU/GPU can give you better performance on PC without specific patching.

Unless for some reason the system downclocks to vanilla PS4 specs when an unpatched PS4 game is detected or if the game is coded in a weird way that makes it unable to somehow benefit from that faster hardware it's running on (which seems unlikely in my opinion).

DieH@rd

Banned
List of PS4 Pro Compatible Games

RELEASED TITLES

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Killing Floor 2
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Infamous: First Light
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
Paragon
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3

UNRELEASED TITLES

Spider Man
For Honor
Watch Dogs 2
Days Gone
Farpoint (PSVR)
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Mass Effect Andromeda
Final Fantasy XV
Dishonored 2
Skyrim Special Edition

Read more at: http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/List_of_PlayStation_4_Pro_Forward_Compatibilty_Games

I think those are just the games that were mentioned on PSMeeting.

There will be more.

PS5

Neo Member
Wait... aren't developers required to switch as of October? I expect ALL games coming out after October to be PRO-ready.

Pennywise

Ah okay. Still pretty small though, and we have no idea at what rate those patches will come. Anything below how often PS Now gets updated is a disappointment in my book

Just give it some time.
They're barely done with the conference and are talking about so many different things at once, the infos will come sooner or later.

Guess IGN mostly took those things from the Stream and will ask for further info.

Wait... aren't developers required to switch as of October? I expect ALL games coming out after October to be PRO-ready.

See above.

Evo X

Spiderman and Horizon are the only 2 games on that list that interest me.

The others I've already played superior versions of on PC(or PS4 if they're exclusive obviously)

Top Bottom