• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SP0RSK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheebs

HE IS NO LONGER A MOD. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES. MASS HYSTERIA GAF IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look what you have left him with you fools:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7dYTqsS-mYo

He is in a mireable near-homeless state. GAF you have destroyed the greatest moderator in the history of GAF.

Classic SPORSK MOMENTS OF THE LAST TWO WEEKS :

God damn't. How many times do I have to tell you retards.
I have to warn you ****ers
your failure to use your ****ing brain in this thread has reached the breaking point
yeah **** im retarded
Read the ****ing faq forum you emo retard.
How the **** do you pronounce sport
use your ****ing brains.
Are you ****ing retarded?
hey ****face. 90x120 is the avatar limit

Goodbye dear sp0rsk
239215816_702ca1ec7e.jpg

Nameless

I remember when I got de-modded on the Cloudchaser/Xengamers forums...Worst day of my life.. And by that I mean I really didn't give a ****.

Zep

Banned
Nameless said:
I remember when I got de-modded on the Cloudchaser/Xengamers forums...Worst day of my life.. And by that I mean I really didn't give a ****.

LOL...you posted there? So did I...(permabanned)

ronito

But but but what are we going to do?!!! We didn't have terrrist attacks while Sp0rsk was a mod. The kept us safe from teh terrists. Now the terrrists will win!

Christopher

meh who cares. I guess since Vennt is back spr0sk is old news.

Cheebs what is with your love for spr0sk we all know Phoenix is your man.

Ashodin

Christopher said:
meh who cares. I guess since Vennt is back spr0sk is old news.

Cheebs what is with your love for spr0sk we all know Phoenix is your man.
does that mean tryouts for new gaming forum mod?? ;)

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Sporks is on, ahem, holiday for a bit. Unless something happens he'll be returning to his mod position in a month. Nothing to worry about, sporks fanboys!

Link1110

It's speculation, but this is what I believe happened:
Yes, I'm really that bored as to be speculating why some mod on GAF got demodded

Look at this thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127967

sp0rsk got in an arguement with one of GAF's most prominant republicans, APF. Post #60 being where APF got banned. Now, later that day, I looked at the topic again, and APF was unbanned. I chalked it up to the following part of sp0rsk's post:

I don't care if mandark likes to keep republican posters around as playthings,

Mandark is a "Forum Administrator," which is a step above a mod. I can only imagine that after this all played out, there was an arguement between the two on the mod forum, and Mandark, being the more powerful of the two, won out, and the result is what you see.

I have a question, its off topic but still about mods. How do mods and admins get their tags. Can they give them to them selves or do other mods give it to them?

SantaC

Drinky Crow said:
sp0rsks got demodded because he does not recognize the superiority of the xbox360 platform, and also because he is totally animu

I saw the stealth edit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom