• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

United States Election: Nov. 8, 2016 |OT| Hate Trumps Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Rubio's ahead? Well I know the counties scrubbed so far are red, but damn if that's not frustrating. Get that dude out of the senate, dems.

Portugeezer

disaster-girl.jpg

IronLich

Well most of the early calls in FL are in the north, and North Florida favors Republican. Still, that is one hell of a panic button.

RMI

Banned
I'm going to have to start drinking it seems. No way I can make it through this thing sober. Please God let Clinton win.

Abhor

Calm down folks. It took an hour to get my vote in, and that wasn't even with the home rush finished.

It's going to be a looong night.

Steve Schale ‏@steveschale 4m4 minutes ago
Damn. HRC up 115K votes in Orange County in EV, almost 30 points. That is good news for HRC. I had 25 in my head.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. 

Are you sure you weren't masturbating?

Ugh (from NYT's coverage)

I just got some interesting stats from Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights, the group that runs the national election protection hotline.
They’ve received more than 30,000 calls today.
Interestingly, they said they are seeing voter suppression in the form of misinformation throughout Florida.
Apparently people are telling some voters that they have to be registered with a certain party to vote at certain polling locations.

I turned on CBS and they just put Kellyanne Conway on. They just asked her pointblank about Nevada what's wrong with letting people vote. She said "we're about the rule of law". Christ. Then she outright lied about Clinton being under active investigation. The fact that these clowns have even the slightest chance of winning is beyond me.

Soul Beat

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the exit polls tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she winning California? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to make America great again and be a fine example to us all. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was really winning because these main stream media must be rigged to show polls where Hillary always wins and i wake up to this???? This is so fucked.
Yoooo...wtf? Please tell me you're just trolling.

Sean C

The exit polls in Indiana don't look good for Evan Bayh (which is what recent polling also suggested). Assuming a Nevada hold, and Illinois, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania all come through, Democrats need one more seat to get to 50/50 in the Senate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom