• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

United States Election: Nov. 8, 2016 |OT| Hate Trumps Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSah

Banned
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the exit polls tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she winning California? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to make America great again and be a fine example to us all. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was really winning because these main stream media must be rigged to show polls where Hillary always wins and i wake up to this???? This is so fucked.

wat

Waterdrop

Florida is gonna not just go to trump, but it's going to go BIG. Lots of people on twitter reporting MASSIVE amount of republicans.

Could be a 60/40 split FOR trump

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the exit polls tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she winning California? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to make America great again and be a fine example to us all. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was really winning because these main stream media must be rigged to show polls where Hillary always wins and i wake up to this???? This is so fucked.

Alrighty then...

Platy

Did we have a thread explaining exactly what is that "america great" that people expect ?

Because they all say that "america will not be great again" but like the usa is better than ever and praticaly owns the world

Just got back from school

Is Trump Happening? ):

UQgRT9M.png

mreddie

Don't let Florida freak you out
GAAAAHHHHH

dc89

Gonna try and stay awake until Ohio gets called them get some sleep.
I usually wake up at 3/4am to see what's what :lol

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Calm down and go apologize to your mom. Then probably just tell her what you just told us.

Kimawolf

The exit polls in Indiana don't look good for Evan Bayh (which is what recent polling also suggested). Assuming a Nevada hold, and Illinois, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania all come through, Democrats need one more seat to get to 50/50 in the Senate.
I believe in Jason Kander. I am hopeful he pulls it out.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Is this a meme?

No.

But this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom