• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

United States Election: Nov. 8, 2016 |OT| Hate Trumps Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuggets still on the ground

The real tragedy today

f2e.jpg_large

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
So many people joking/using misplaced sarcasm about early results make this thread full of garbage. And it's not even that funny the 789th time is happening.

The Internet was a mistake. Remember when they used to call states after all the results were in so people couldn't freak out because 13 people in BFE Florida voted Trump? If something says "1% of precincts reporting" it's too early to make any sort of prediction whatsoever. Just relax, check back in an hour and see where we're at.

lol at people worrying over Trump leading the boonie counties here in Florida.

Let's wait for more than 2% and votes from the major counties.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the exit polls tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she winning California? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to make America great again and be a fine example to us all. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was really winning because these main stream media must be rigged to show polls where Hillary always wins and i wake up to this???? This is so fucked.

What's the perfect gif response to this gaf?

Steel

Banned
Like, before you bed wet, compare the precincts reporting in to how they voted in the Romney race. You'd fine that they're either about the same or slightly worse for Trump.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Evidently my county voted like 67% Trump from what I'm hearing. Of course it's all hearsay at this point but fuck. It seems like everything is fucked. Looking at the Google poll results it's showing a fucking massive win for Trump.

I'm chicken Littling the fuck out here. I know it's super fucking early here but I'm really at a loss and I can't see it turning around here.

I know this probably sounds crazy. Tell me I'm crazy.

Lucreto

Don't be concerned about Florida yet. In 2012 it was red in the beginning and it slowly turned blue. Hopefully it will do the same again.

Lol at the people freaking out over rural votes for Trump.

Chill, people, cities usually lean blue.

Seriously, people, he's already dead.

ATF487

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the exit polls tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she winning California? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to make America great again and be a fine example to us all. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was really winning because these main stream media must be rigged to show polls where Hillary always wins and i wake up to this???? This is so fucked.

Apologize to your mother, you are her little nugget :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom