• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

United States Election: Nov. 8, 2016 |OT| Hate Trumps Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation please?

9OFxhvK.png

FStop7

Banned
The front page of the Miami Herald website shows Clinton with 51% (351k) and Trump with 44% (291k) with 1 of 6027 precincts reporting.

Sushi Nao

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the exit polls tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she winning California? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to make America great again and be a fine example to us all. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was really winning because these main stream media must be rigged to show polls where Hillary always wins and i wake up to this???? This is so fucked.

Sorry I loled

Steel

Banned
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the exit polls tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she winning California? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to make America great again and be a fine example to us all. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was really winning because these main stream media must be rigged to show polls where Hillary always wins and i wake up to this???? This is so fucked.

I got this reference.

SilentRob

Hey guys, just wanted to say: I'm going to bed now and I better now wake up in a fucking world where Trump is a country's leader. I plan on getting some things done tomorrow and that knowledge would make that all but impossible.

LiamR

Oh god. There are way too many people shitting the bed in this thread. Such a small percentage of the vote has been counted. Chill the fuck out lol

oneils

Bravo. Great troll. Your mom still cooking for you is a nice touch, and gives it that ring of authenticity.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Hey guys, just wanted to say: I'm going to bed now and I better now wake up in a fucking world where Trump is a countrie's leader. I plan on getting some things done tomorrow and that knowledge would make that all but impossible.

So you're for Trump eh?

oti

Banned
This is just like Eurovision but instead of adorable Russian grandma's we're getting existential fear and stress.

Audioboxer

Not sure but it could be 730 est

Just wondering if all these posts from GAFers are actual votes counted or exit polls?

I mean in the UK we can vote up till 10pm at night then actual vote counting begins. With results filtering through throughout the hours after voting closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom