• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

United States Election: Nov. 8, 2016 |OT| Hate Trumps Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the exit polls tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she winning California? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to make America great again and be a fine example to us all. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was really winning because these main stream media must be rigged to show polls where Hillary always wins and i wake up to this???? This is so fucked.

What a waste of good tendies.

ZZMitch

SO many people who have no idea how US election work are posting garbage right now...

Wait a few minutes and calm down please.

This early Trump lead in Florida is depressing to see.

What the fuck America.

Rural districts Romney won in 2012; rural districts come in fast because there are fewer votes to count. It's far too early to be making statements or being depressed (at least if you're in the Hillary camp). Chill out.

TheSun

Y'know, it took the worst kind of person to finally get the kids out voting.

I see a positive in this whole ordeal.

Audioboxer

Stay safe America GAF. I'm heading to bed soon. Brexit came against most polling like a gut punch, but I'm still certain Clinton will win. Don't worry too much about early results, it isn't a one state fight.

Seems like this is the first election a lot of you have paid attention to. I might have to tab out if people are going to be losing their shit at 1% of the votes counted.

Nekofrog

Banned
It's almost as if there are a lot of people here for whom this is the first election they've paid any attention to (probably age related) and don't understand how early reporting works.

Stop worrying about Florida

Yesssss

8xgRp7A.jpg

Every time I see the beams, I can hear Scott Summers screaming OPTIC BLAST in the back of my mind.

Thank you for this gift.

HotHamBoy

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the exit polls tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she winning California? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Trump to make America great again and be a fine example to us all. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was really winning because these main stream media must be rigged to show polls where Hillary always wins and i wake up to this???? This is so fucked.

A++++

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
This early Trump lead in Florida is depressing to see.

What the fuck America.

2% of the vote is in man. Plus Florida has pockets of ethnic groups spread around. Chances are good that the counties reporting in are white majority counties.

If you want I can mail you some pizza rolls. Just go to my webzone and send me your name, address, phone number, social security number, credit card and bank account numbers. Oh and your AOL Instant Messenger password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom