• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Trophies Appear

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Aaaaaand there we go!

Hunter Extraordinaire
Defeated Yiazmat.

Misterhbk

My goodness I can't handle of of this right now. Just grabbed Dragon Quest VIII and Tales of Berseria. Still want to get Resident Evil 7, and Horizon Zero dawn and Mass Effect when they release. Annnd The switch and Zelda when that launches. My god -_-

WarAdept

The little phamplet that came with KH 2.8 that I bought said it was releasing on the 31st of March.

I don't know if that's US date or here in Aus (or a general worldwide release).

EDIT: I was confused. Other Aus posters here corrected me that it was the KH 1.5+2.5 PS4 version that gets released on the 31st of March, not Zodiac Age.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Hmm do I really want to kill Yiazmat again when I just did it about a year ago.

Eh I will probably do it just for the fun again lol

Whoa, shit, this is a hell of a quick turnaround from announce to release for a Final Fantasy remaster if it's coming out in March at latest, isn't it?

i think so

zuMEFRL.gif

ZeroX03

Banned
I expect they'll put some marketing behind it so I don't expect it as a stealth release right after the anniversary event, but I guess it's only a few months away now. I think they're down to pretty short turn arounds for a lot of these smaller projects. Yay.

I wonder how close the PC version will release to PS4. Hope its fast.

Realistically you're looking at 6-24 months going by past SE releases. FFX took two years but they staggered PS4 inbetween. Either way don't expect it within super quickly unless they specifically announce a PC version before the PS4 release which I'd doubt.

nikos

For some reason I always thought this was scheduled for January. An SE representative may have told me that at New York Comic Con, but I could be wrong. Would be amazing if they dropped it out of nowhere.

pislit

Yiazmat is more manageable in the Zodiac version. Manageable meaning 30 minutes less to kill in an otherwise three hours worth of fighting (not counting retries).

LOL.

kevin1025

Banned
Wow, really cool. I was expecting May like the FFX/X-2 collection, but the trophy list popping up and the event next week, could be much sooner!

Top Bottom