• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Trophies Appear

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Poor Persona 5.

Anyway is the platinum easy?

I need this to wash the taste of XV out of my mouth.

I don't think it's ideal to wash something away good with something bad.

_Ryo_

...I should have completed thr ps2 version before I viewed the trophy list.

Dunno what trials there are but now I'm scared.

Yep, exactly. Then five days later you've got Persona 5!

Urgggh, I know! The precious! I don't think I've ever had so many games I've wanted/and wanted to support in such a ludicrously short period of time. I've already taken four games off my Day 1 buy list, I don't want to cull more!

I'm in Aus and mine doesn't have FFXIIHD on it.

Kingdom Hearts is March 31st though.

Good to know, I will temporary put a lid on my release date panic for now.

Poor Persona 5.

Anyway is the platinum easy?

I don't think it's ideal to wash something away good with something bad.

Ultros, you're always breaking my FFXII loving heart! The platinum shouldn't be too bad - more than XV, but nothing like the hell that is X or X-2.The trials look like fun.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Ultros, you're always breaking my FFXII loving heart! The platinum shouldn't be too bad - more than XV, but nothing like the hell that is X or X-2.The trials look like fun.

FFXII is in my lower end of FF games but I'm still getting it coz it's FF.

Zetta

I want two dlcs for this game, one to either give Vaan a shirt or a skin of his brother and two to let use keep BAsch's shaggy look. These are just pipe dreams though since I will take the game regardless, I can't wait.

JBwB

I did pretty much everything but I never bothered to beat Yiazmat in the original game. The inclusion of trophies will definitely encourage me to do so now.

Platinum here I come!

Is there a trophy for getting that weapon that you could totally miss if you break the wrong pot (or whatever) in the first 15 minutes of the game?

MrDaravon

Is there a trophy for getting that weapon that you could totally miss if you break the wrong pot (or whatever) in the first 15 minutes of the game?

IIRC that was fixed/changed in the International release that this remaster is based on so that's a non-issue now.

Syntsui

I'm really glad they weren't insane to include a trophy we're you should craft those ridiculous weapons or get the Uber weapons like Seitengrate.

WarAdept

Sorry I was mistaken! As others have pointed out, it was KH1.5+2.5 PS4 that was getting a slated 31st March release on the phamplet, not Zodiac Age!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Aaaaaand there we go!

Hunter Extraordinaire
Defeated Yiazmat.

EZ as the kids would say.

This whole list is pretty much an easy (if time-consuming, probably 80-100 hours or so) platinum.

I forget if the Trials are counting for Internationals trial mode or not, but that might be the only tricky bit in the list. The rest is pretty much grinding.

The little phamplet that came with KH 2.8 that I bought said it was releasing on the 31st of March.

I don't know if that's US date or here in Aus (or a general worldwide release).

EDIT: I was confused. Other Aus posters here corrected me that it was the KH 1.5+2.5 PS4 version that gets released on the 31st of March, not Zodiac Age.

oh! so when will this drop? i hope not soon...

Honestly my interest in this basically evaporated when they didn't put it on Vita. There's so much coming out the start of this year that I can't dedicate couch time to replaying an old game even if I do love FFXII.

jb1234

I kinda prefer the original mix! This doesn't hit as hard. The bells/chimes aren't as pronounced either!

edit: Oh wait, is it even possible to have the original mix in Zodiac Age?

I'd be very surprised if they didn't include both versions, like they eventually did with X.

(I definitely prefer the live strings in the remaster but I do agree the original was more amped up.)

If it really is March, I may just not get andromeda(I play games super slow) and just wait for this. Nothing for me in April. So 31 of March, or the 28th as that's a Tuesday would work good for me. Stoked!

Kyoufu

Easy? Shit is gonna take 80-100 hours lol

There's a lot of content but none of it is difficult, and it helps that the game is enjoyable.

Compare that to FFX, which has some ball busting trophies and none of them are any fun whatsoever makes that a much harder platinum trophy to acquire.

So yes, FFXII's platinum should be easy.

This will probably be my first ever Platinum. Nothing seems tedious and I love this game so I will have no problem putting the time in.

And I will get Tournesol.

Top Bottom