• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age Trophies Appear

It's basically all the achievements from the Sky Pirate's Den plus some additional story ones.

It doesn't require getting every single piece of equipment, so this shouldn't be to evil of a platinum.

ZeroX03

Banned
Yiazmat is more manageable in the Zodiac version. Manageable meaning 30 minutes less to kill in an otherwise three hours worth of fighting (not counting retries).

LOL.

That's fine.

I remember how Adamantoise was supposed to be the second coming of a super long battle in FFXV and it ended up being something you could do under 30 minutes very easily.

I thought FF XII was announced for PS4 a while back?

It was, this is it.

True Fire

The little phamplet that came with KH 2.8 that I bought said it was releasing on the 31st of March.

I don't know if that's US date or here in Aus (or a general worldwide release).

Not another Q1 game... I was legit expecting this in July (or 2018)

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Can we comment on how fucking awesome the trophy icons are

cuz goddamn

I have the order of ambrosia on the ps2 version so bring it on!!!!!!

Oh, and fuck the entites

03X7J1Fl.jpg

aadiboy

This is not that hard of a platinum, it just takes a while.. It's basically getting the Order of Ambrosia clan rank. Hope you guys got 200 hours to spare!

Wait what? Oh god no.

Don't release soon, I don't have time (or money) now D:

I could easily see it stealth releasing in february since they don't have anything that month.

nonononono why are there trophies they can't release it any time soon as there are too many games to play don't do this to me squuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaare If they put it out before April, it'll get lost in the crowd. If it's in Feb it might be okay? aaarghhhhhhhhhh Is there anything coming out in the backhalf of the year? Why is everything up front?

I also need a collector's editions to throw money at.

The icons for the trophies are too cute. The platinum looks really fun.

Jeels

Honestly FFX remaster made me realize FFX was something I only liked at the time but don't really appreciate today. Hoping the same doesn't happen with XII. replaying Vii and Ix made me appreciate them more (Replaying VIII made me hate it) so it could go both ways.

The little phamplet that came with KH 2.8 that I bought said it was releasing on the 31st of March.

I think this has been overlooked; it should be added to the OP. I'm glad it's coming out after the Switch and Breath of the Wild.

kevin1025

Banned

Whoa, really? If it is that date... Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 on Tuesday, FF XII on the Friday. Madness!!

Urgh, noooo, you've got to be kidding me. Another March game? Square, why.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Yeah, I'm so ready for Zodiac Age. Love me some FFXII.

My copy of 2.8 didn't have FFXII in the pamphlet?? In Aus too.

Has 1.5+2.5, Unchained X, Dragon Quest Builders, Dragon Quest Heroes 2, World of Final Fantasy and I Am Setsuna.

I dunno if I feel quite masochistic enough to attempt that platinum, but I'm definitely ready to shelve my gigantic backlog to replay this masterpiece. <3

That makes it three Square releases in March, haha. We're all doomed.

Heh, yep, so very doomed! I'd completely forgotten about KH 1.5+2.5. I'd been planning to pick up Nier. I just don't seen how everything doesn't end up cannibalizing each other, especially with all the games that are releasing in March outside of Square's line-up.

kevin1025

Banned
Heh, yep, so very doomed! I'd completely forgotten about KH 1.5+2.5. I'd been planning to pick up Nier. I just don't seen how everything doesn't end up cannibalizing each other, especially with all the games that are releasing in March outside of Square's line-up.

Yep, exactly. Then five days later you've got Persona 5!

I'm in Aus and mine doesn't have FFXIIHD on it.

Kingdom Hearts is March 31st though.

Byvar

Checked quite a bit of unboxing videos for confirmation, both in Aus and elsewhere, none have FFXII HD on the pamphlet. KH1.5+2.5 is releasing on that exact date too (in Australia) so perhaps you confused it with that?
I think if the trophies for this are out now it should be releasing earlier than March 31st... perhaps even an "out now", or an "out next month" announcement at the January 31st event.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Best FF here we goooo! Can't wait for another Amano steelbook :D

Top Bottom