• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban me

Status
Not open for further replies.

X26

Banned
what an attention whore. between this, talking about your knee, and your constant MS cock sucking you're by far the worst poster here.

Zeed

Banned
These threads suck. If you really want a permaban, go the whole hog and post goatse. Otherwise, you're just attention whoring and don't have the guts to see things through.

Stench

Banned
See, if one ACTUALLY wanted to be perma-banned, wouldn't they just spam the forum with Rotten.com images, or PM a mod, instead of doing a big "announcement" thread?

Stench said:
See, if one ACTUALLY wanted to be perma-banned, wouldn't they just spam the forum with Rotten.com images, or PM a mod, instead of doing a big "announcement" thread?
Maybe he doesn't want to go out like an asshole?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This isn't creative, stylish, classy, indulgent or offensive.

Ryck

Was it truffleshuffle who tried this last year? The holidays really get some of you guys down...

Ps. Why didn't ayone ever tell me Fables of The Reconstruction was a good album...Loving it

Morrison.JPG

"Why won't you just BAN ME?"

Damn, don't go Emo Adam. It isn't worth it pal.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Two things:

- You could have just PMed a mod.

- Since you didn't provide any explanation, there's less of a chance you'll get it. If you're leaving on your own, then what difference does it make?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom