• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X, higher resolution pics + Box Art

Pictures courtesy of GearNuke

xbox-one-x-game-console-boxarts-2.jpg

xbox-one-x-game-console-boxarts-1.jpg

xbox-one-x-comp-3.jpg

xbox-one-x-comp-2.jpg

xbox-one-x-comp-1.jpg

xbox-one-x-back.png

xbox-one-x-vs-s-comp.png

Box art for games:

xbox-one-x-game-console-boxarts-4.jpg

Maximus.

Surprised there isn't a fan grill or whole at the top of the system. Looks clean.

Smaller than the S is crazy too.

Hawk269

Damn that looks great. Love that they made it smaller and actually was shocked they were able to do it.

I love that the vent is not on the top anymore, uses the sides and the back to vent.

Pejo

Gold Member
"Relish 40% more power" CHECK!

Lol that line.

It's a nice looking console, but based on the announced games, I'm just keeping my OG Xbone.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I personally like the S version better, aesthetically. But the size of the X is very impressive. Good job on that, at least, MS.

vg260

Really nice looking console. Easily my favorite console design. I like it vents out the back too, so I can keep it in a cabinet with exhaust out the back.

Jaagen

From what I've heard (and I could be completely wrong), it uses a similar water-cooling technique to the Surface tablets, which means it needs less ventilation.

I've read the same somewhere. Microsoft's been doing some crazy things with thermal designs lately. The new Surface Pro (except the i7 model, but the fan is improved) is completely fanless.

Anion

Lol, where do I plug the Kinect. I like turning on my Xbox and TV by saying Cortana on lol. That's all I care for with Kinect haha

Clancy

Banned
Lol, where do I plug the Kinect. I like turning on my Xbox and TV by saying Cortana on lol. That's all I care for with Kinect haha

One S dropped the port a year ago. MS was offering free USB adapters if you owned a One S and Kinect. You can still buy an adapter.

So I guess no vertical stand?

xbox-one-x-game-console-boxarts-4.jpg

The 4K HDR on the box art might be confusing since it doesn't specify the models it is possible on.

bumpkin

Dammit... It looks so slick. I just wish they had gone for the jugular with a 399 price tag. I know I could offset it by trading in or selling my OG XB1, but still, 'dat price.

I think the S looks better, the two-tone color scheme and the grill on the top are really striking. The X doesn't look bad by any means but it's basically a more traditional version of the S.

I'd love to have it in white again, kind of bummed out if it's only available in black.

Yes. Built in power supply.

How in the hell is it so small? If this is as quiet as the S it's pathetic how much better engineered this than the Pro. The price is easier to justify when the competition looks ridiculous and sounds like a hair dryer.

Coda

Gotta say it looks like a slick console, but I'm still not really convinced on the games front. Only really interested in Crackdown 3.

I really like the XBox design team, too had the console's target is not for me as they are going for more bros still, and I like more varied emotional experiences.

Xenoflare

It still amazes me that this thing is smaller than the One S.

Praying for a good trade in deal for the One S once it gets here.

Top Bottom