• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2: PC 60FPS Gameplay

Woorloog

Banned
Pretty but it looks like it is played on a controller. Not that controller support is a bad thing.
At least, i never move mouse that smoothly...

twimtbp.png

Cruxist

Looks the same to me. Actually, the running at the end looks... slower? Like, the gun bounce/movement speed seem off. I dunno, I'm on a work monitor so that might be throwing me off, but I can normally tell right away if its 60fps and I couldn't here.

Rodin

That fov is disgusting, hopefully a slider or changes to the .ini file will fix it.

That being said, looks like i'm getting Destiny this time. Looks amazing at 60fps.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Man I wish we could use our Guardians across console and PC. I would double dip instantly

Holy shit I'm so conflicted now. I have a PS4, and going to get a PC soon, but I don't want to wait more than a month to play on PC. Destiny is the kind of game that's best when you're there day 1

farisr

This just reminded me, I was holding out hope for a cross-save system for this being announced at the Sony E3 conference and would've double dipped with the PC version if that was the case. But alas, that dream is dead.

Tagyhag

Looks nice but that FOV is HORRIBLE. So glad that a slider is coming.

Tasty🔥

Also that's a damn good get for Nvidia like they need help any help selling cards loool

Oh yeah, I didn't think about that. Now we might get Nvidia features like HBAO. (I'd kill for some PhysX)

I'll be honest in that I don't know a lot about Destiny as a PC gamer. My favourite FPS titles are things like Borderlands 2, Battlefield 2/3/4, Fallout, etc. Is this something that would interest me? Is it loot-based like Borderlands?

Also, I've heard there is no decent matchmaking system for end-game content, is this true?

Tagyhag

Holy shit I'm so conflicted now. I have a PS4, and going to get a PC soon, but I don't want to wait more than a month to play on PC. Destiny is the kind of game that's best when you're there day 1

I'm sure that it won't be the case for 2 but Destiny 1 was definitely a completely better game if you waited lol.

Maffis

They will probably have to fine-tune the difficulty for PC players because scoring headshots looks to be extremely easy with a mouse.

Top Bottom