• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How Spider-Man Homecoming Should Have Ended

It should ended with Peter making his own suit. Maybe meet halfway and have Tony comment on how ugly his mask is and giving him back just the mask part.

Just a link?

Are you linking me to a smart analytical essay about the ending to Homecoming or is this just one of those unfunny "How it should have ended" clickbait videos from Smosh or something?

I'm going to need more effort in the OP to care about what this is about.

How it Should Have Ended is a youtube series that animates alternate scenes to movies where the characters make better decisions, often for comedic effects. We've had tons of threads on the series.

Wonder Woman
Logan
GotG
Terminator
Deadpool
Age of Ultron

The animation is low-rent as fuck but I've enjoyed the writing and the running superman vs batman gag.

Tony could have sent his robot suit army to go and stop Vulture in, like, 5 minutes.

A lot of simple things could have prevented that story from unfolding. Oh well. Here's hoping they get it right next time.

Tony could have sent his robot suit army to go and stop Vulture in, like, 5 minutes.

A lot of simple things could have prevented that story from unfolding. Oh well. Here's hoping they get it right next time.
It’s almost like this is a movie and suspension of disbelief is a thing.

This is a Youtube series, like Honest Trailers.

Ah fuck, that's what I was fearing.

Like, I can understand the popularity of these types of videos among kids and whatnot, but why on earth do some people on Gaf find this stuff funny? These are the sort of videos me and my friends shared with one another when we were starting high school nearly a decade ago.

Despite nailing the casting of Spiderman this movie was surpringly mediocre I honestly can't remember anything about it

It wasn't a great movie but it was definitely a step in the right direction after the Amazing movies. Spider-Man 2 is still the goat superhero movie, though that goes without saying.

Like, I can understand the popularity of these types of videos among kids and whatnot, but why on earth do some people on Gaf find this stuff funny? These are the sort of videos me and my friends shared with one another when we were starting high school nearly a decade ago.

Waddle Dee tells us to grow up.

images

It wasn't a great movie but it was definitely a step in the right direction after the Amazing movies. Spider-Man 2 is still the goat superhero movie, though that goes without saying.
Being better than amazing spiderman 1 and 2 is suck a low bar to clear though with the quality of the spiderman casting I was expecting spectacular spiderman the movie, but this was just dull hopefully the next one can live up to the potential of the casting

JCHandsom

I actually feel the same way

But this is still some "old man yells at cloud" stuff

Ri'Orius

Yeah, that's kinda how comic books work. Kinda like how Superman or The Flash could capture every Batman, Nightwing and Green Arrow villain combined over the course of a day.

In theory the idea is that higher-level superheroes are too busy with higher-level threats. But ultimately you've gotta just recognize that, hey, we're talking about a high school kid bitten by a radioactive spider fighting crime in cybernetic pajamas. Making sense takes a back seat to some things.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

Stark should have created an army of robot Uncle Bens and then Peter wouldn't have to find his motivation in the Avengers.

I’m in my thirties and I enjoy HISHE. Humor is subjective.

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

No mention of Shocker waiting outside the one of many doors in the school hoping Spider Man runs through it so he can shocker punch him?

Top Bottom