• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: So I bought a DS Lite today... What games should I buy?

All I picked up was Super Mario Bros... looking for two other games.

I absolutely love the DS btw... awesome piece of design. Can't wait to see what new games are announced for it at E3.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
No offense but these DS threads are getting annoying.

That said, Planet Puzzle League and Elite Beat Agents.

knoo

Redudant thread as usual, but still better than the 20th PS3 price drop thread for today ;-)

As for DS games, I recommend Puzzle Quest, picked it up a couple of days ago and really like. That is, unless you have a PSP... PQ DS looks like shit compared to the PSP version.

fernoca

Wario64 said:
No offense but these DS threads are getting annoying.
No kidding.. :lol
If everyone posted at NeoGAF, will have 400,000+ threads every month, just from people that bought a DSlite in the US.. :D

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
And I thought the guy who posted in yesterdays thread was just joking when he said "Daily DS game recommendation thread: check!"

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Just start an official recommendation thread with GAF approved titles in the OP, and ban anybody that tries to start a redundant thread.

Ranger X

It's getting ridiculous. We should keep updating a huge recommendation thread (maybe one by console) with the opening post always updated with the suggested games + their number of votes.
Newbs could always look at the thread to see what are the most suggested games for their system since they can't have a search for such a simple thing.

Hamsterz

In all seriousness, please read the other topics concerning this question.

Clubhouse Games
Brain Age
New York Times Crosswords

Top Bottom