• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good japanese DS titles?

oxygenal

Can you recommend any japanese DS games not released in NA or Europe, and that doesn´t require any specific japanese-speaking skills?

Rlan

Not DS, but I'm playing through these GBA games right now:

Stafi 2 [DS is probably similar]
Kururin Paradise

The Phoenix Wright DS games outside of 4 all contain English.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
I can tell you what most will say:

Ouendan
Ouendan 2
Jump Ultimate Stars
Band Bros.

slide adventure comes out next week. i have no idea whether it is any good or not. plus, its probably better to wait and see if it comes out in your region before you pay the high importers price

dock

tetrisgrammaton said:
slide adventure comes out next week. i have no idea whether it is any good or not. plus, its probably better to wait and see if it comes out in your region before you pay the high importers price
Is there any more info on this game anywhere? I'm curious about getting it myself but I don't even know what exactly you do to control it.

Beezy

Is there a FAQ for Jump Ultimate Stars that's better than the one on gamefaqs? My friend found the cart a few days ago and sold it to me for $10, but I have no idea what the hell I'm doing.

CANLI

Jump Ultimate Stars
Taiko no Tatsujin DS: Touch de Dokodon
Slitherlink
Bleach DS
Observation Training
Ouendan 1-2

Top Bottom