• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade Will Feature 22 Languages and 9 Voiceover Dubs — Japanese Dub Exclusive to Japan

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
English Dub for me. Unless something literally takes place in Japan (or Korea in this case) then I am perfectly fine with English actors.

Majormaxxx

I watched some Kdramas because of my wife forces me to. Kind of understand why people like it but Romantic is not my type lol. I did watch My Sassy Girl, really fun/cute movie.

But their Thriller/ Crimes movies are the best to me, don't think any country could compete against Korea in that genre. Far more superior to other Hollywood Thriller I have ever watched.
Yeah for example the Chan Wook Park revenge trilogy. Crazy thrillers! I wouldn't be able to watch Kdramas either lol. They are for a different audience lol.

WitchHunter

Banned
Looks very original. Gargantuan arsed girl in tight pants with severe movement issues suffocates the meter-long-tongue quite idiotic looking megamonster with her heavenly juice. End of the fight, she lets a slight a-a-a-aaahhh go.

Last edited:

Z O N E

the Japanese voices will only be available in Japan

Oh for fucks sake. I hate when developers do this.

Is there a legitimate reason for this that I don't know about? I'm studying Japanese so I'm trying to expose myself to more Japanese audio in media when I can.

nial

Gold Member
Oh for fucks sake. I hate when developers do this.

Is there a legitimate reason for this that I don't know about? I'm studying Japanese so I'm trying to expose myself to more Japanese audio in media when I can.
Licensing stuff as stated above, and you can always import the JP version.

Ar¢tos

Licensing stuff as stated above, and you can always import the JP version.
Or buy from JP psn, I think the store now is in English if the system is set to English.
If not, it's always possible to use a phone with Google translate, it's how I bought Dark Souls 3 from JP psn.

Cohetedor

So nine different women did the voice overs? Or just a couple in several different languages? I'll just pick the one whose grunts and groans during combat I like the best.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Japanese Dub Exclusive to Japan
that70s-show-kitty.gif

I don't want to play this game with terrible English Dub, not in a million years.
I mean, I know the native language of this game is Korean, but I don't want to play with Korean VO either.
Why would you even lock VO for certain countries? What kind of BS is that? Let people have a choice ffs.

so many people don't understand how licensing works smh

considering the is the same dev who made Nikke, which is very popular in Japan btw, I won't be surprsied if the voice acting talent agency demanded a ransom.

Filben

Also lip synced? This is cool and sadly not standard, even when CDPR already had well-working tech for it in 2014/2015.

Will definitely play it in my language first. Hope it doesn't suck.

Top Bottom