• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza 2 to get PAL release.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
YES. YES. YES!

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
It's like the whole world has gone crazy. Supporting PAL territories with a niche title?

What next Sega? No more shitty friends for Sonic?

ethelred

One of Sega's best years in almost a decade? I think so! Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Chronicles, Valkyrie of the Battlefield, Shiren the Wanderer, Yakuza 2...

Teasel

ethelred said:
One of Sega's best years in almost a decade? I think so! Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Chronicles, Valkyrie of the Battlefield, Shiren the Wanderer, Yakuza 2...
umm... shiren the wanderer isn't a sega game,they just publish it
game is made by chunsoft

ethelred

Teasel said:
umm... shiren the wanderer isn't a sega game,they just publish it
game is made by chunsoft

Wow this is shocking information. Please share more of your wisdom. From what direction does the sun rise? What color is the sky?

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
ethelred said:

Let's not count our hedgehogs before they breed with CG humans.

alistairw said:
It's like the whole world has gone crazy. Supporting PAL territories with a niche title?

What next Sega? No more shitty friends for Sonic?

huh? forgot that we got this nice looking thing?

0f10_1.JPG

its not the first time europe is preferred by sega.

Vorador

Banned
ethelred said:

It wasn't that difficult :lol

But yeah looks like the possible resurrection of SEGA as a quality 3º party dev.

I hope nobody quote my post talking or asking for Shenmue 3 :mad: you guys are impossible

StarEye

The Amiga Brotherhood
I hoped this would happen someday. Not being able to play 2 has held me back from buying the first game. Now I can justify a buy, and be able to look forward to Yakuza 3.

Loudninja said:
Umm hello it was already announced for NA :)

it was announced on IGN.

there's not a single press release on yakuza 2 for north america.

so don't get your hopes up...yakuza 2 for USA is dead...no information since september 07.

Great news. I finished the first game last week and it is one of the best games the PS2 has to offer.

Did any of the American voice actors sign up for the sequel or are we stuck with the Japanese VA?

Loudninja

chocomarker1 said:
it was announced on IGN.

there's not a single press release on shenmue 2 for north america.

so don't get your hopes up...yakuza 2 for USA is dead...no information since september 07.

Yeah I know ,and no, you cannot say it dead just because of no new info.

Xater

Hell yes!

Now tell us that Yakuza 3 is on it's way too and all is forgiven Sega.

Well actually not all is forgiven but I will be happy and hate you no longer that much

KTallguy

Banned
Yea, Yakuza 2 is great. But Kenzan fucking owns. They better do a nice localization for Kenzan, or heads will roll.

KTallguy said:
Yea, Yakuza 2 is great. But Kenzan fucking owns. They better do a nice localization for Kenzan, or heads will roll.

With Kenzan being a spin-off, hopefully they don't make us wait this long again for the localisation.

Almyn

DOBERMAN INC said:
Please SEGA fix the crash on PS3 for the first game,Then i can move onto this.

I just bought Yakuza today, And was planing on playing it on my ps3.Does the crash happen randomly or in the same place each time?

I'd prefer not to have to put my ps2 back up, But it seems i'll probably have to now :(

IPGlider

This is great and unexpected, first Valkyria Chronicles and now this, in Europe!

I think I will buy Yakuza after all.

Top Bottom