• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dennis Dyack talks Too Human... while in bed with Penthouse Pets

h3ro

Microsoft will release Denis Dyack’s opus, Too Human, in a couple of weeks. Which makes it a great time to unveil the last segments in our In Bed With The Pets series from GDC 2008. In this video Dyack climbs into bed with the lingerie-clad Heather Vandeven and Jaime Lynn to explain how he decided on using the Norse mythology as a backstory, contemplates the human soul and does an admirable job of using phrases like “upgraded body parts” without breaking eye contact with the ladies. Hit the jump to watch the video.

vh8dix.jpg

Link to Video

PSGames

Poor Dennis looks a bit uncomfortable in that pic.
Go ahead and grab them knockers Dennis we know you want to!
:lol

goomba

Banned
:lol :lol

DD likes his DD's

This is either a joke or he is trying to make his critics jealous, when in reality he is just giving them more firepower :lol

h3ro

"Everyone knows Greek mythology"...

head nods... more head nods....

Hmm... not calling them liars or anything, but I wonder... :p

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
This is exactly how I would imagine Dyack to function in this situation naturally. In bed with said Penthouse Pets, and all he can do is talk about Too Human.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

All he needs is some pajamas on then this would be the best thing ever.

watership

Tathanen said:
This is exactly how I would imagine Dyack to function in this situation naturally. In bed with said Penthouse Pets, and all he can do is talk about Too Human.

And yet, that's so awesome.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Let's see, how can we spin this to fit GAF's agenda of hating Dyack?

Oh I've got it.

DYACK IN BED WITH PENTHOUSE MODELS DESPITE BEING MARRIED; NEWS AT 11

h3ro

Woulda been better if he talked about The NeoGAF...

Danthrax said:
Let's see, how can we spin this to fit GAF's agenda of hating Dyack?
Oh I've got it.
DYACK IN BED WITH PENTHOUSE MODELS DESPITE BEING MARRIED; NEWS AT 11

Actually, everyone so far has thought this was pretty awesome.

diffusionx

Gold Member
This is just like the Simpsons episode where Jay the movie critic asked Ranier Wolfcastle how he sleeps at night.

Sibylus

Banned
"Was there a shakeup or something over here at MGS? I don't remember seeing you guys at the last board meeting."

Top Bottom