• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dennis Dyack talks Too Human... while in bed with Penthouse Pets

23gy7bl.jpg

Denis: "You gals ready to learns some Norse?"
Girls: "Yes Denis"
Denis: "Ladies...Call me Papa Dyack"
Girls: *swoon*

ksamedi

:lol

Great promotion there. This is a game for gaming nerds and what better way to promote it that talking about Norse mythology with two hot chicks.

Zedsdeadbaby said:

If you're going to dare copy Wollan's masterpiece, at least make it the yellow guy.

*Edit* You too FoxHimself. Yellow guys only from now on!

BTW, link is appearing dead for me, can anyone youtube them?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
that's gold jerry!!

bania.jpg

Nolan.

Shins said:
Cliff ones are great. :lol

Girl: So tell us about the gun...your gun
*moves up all sexy like*

Haha I like these girls the sexy mix-es. I wished dyack had more fun with it but he's so serious.

Dante

I was starting to think we'd gone to far with this crap, but I'll be damned if GAF didn't deliver yet again.

:lol

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Nolan. said:
Girl: So tell us about the gun...your gun
*moves up all sexy like*
Denis: Well, *goes on long diatribe about shakespeare and philosophy*
Girl: *shimmies away*

androvsky

It's great how the girls don't really say anything and just nod their heads

Chances aren't that bad at least one of those girls is thinking "Yes, my Master's thesis is on Norse mythology, I can't believe how you've mangled the Heimskringla, but sitting here nodding my head while you babble on is putting my nice lingerie-clad ass through school."

undrtakr900

Microsoft will release Denis Dyack’s opus, Too Human, in a couple of weeks. Which makes it a great time to unveil the last segments in our In Bed With The Pets series from GDC 2008. In this video Dyack climbs into bed with the lingerie-clad Heather Vandeven and Jaime Lynn to explain how he decided on using the Norse mythology as a backstory, contemplates the human soul and does an admirable job of using phrases like “upgraded body parts” without breaking eye contact with the ladies. Hit the jump to watch the video.
That description made me :lol :lol
IanZ said:
Google Heather Vandeven :D
Way ahead of you buddy:lol :D

undrtakr900

Calcaneus said:
Way to go proving him right.
So what its just harmless fun, no one here has actual ill-will towards Dennis. If you're in the public you should be able to deal with this stuff. You seen TMZ, they have an entire TV show dedicated to ragging on public figures.

FoxHimself said:
If he really did that he would be legend:lol

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Tathanen said:
This is exactly how I would imagine Dyack to function in this situation naturally. In bed with said Penthouse Pets, and all he can do is talk about Too Human.

I imagine it's always been like this.

Dyack's mom: Dennis, how was school today?

Dyack: Shut up mom! Now let me tell you about how awesome this game I'm gonna make is gonna be when I grow up.

...hours later...

*thump thump thump*

Dyack: Mom, I heard some strange noises coming from-

Dyack's mom: *in bed with dude name Mr. Gaf*

Dyack: I will never forget this, Gaf!

Gaf: Please, call me Neo.

Top Bottom