• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dennis Dyack talks Too Human... while in bed with Penthouse Pets

Shins said:
be60ll.png
:lol

undrtakr900

RobertM said:
I couldn't watch it, way too embarrassing.
Watch the Cliffy interview it much better ;)

LINK
Kusagari said:
The Cliffy video is hilarious. Dude knows how to play the game.
QFT. You could tell the one on the right was feeling him she was doing that girly thing where they laugh at all your jokes.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Gazunta said:
Doing this is actually a standard clause of the 'be a game designer' contract

...right?

If you haven't yet been supplied with your mandatory 2 Penthouse Pets at Krome, talk to your union rep.

If I was a big shot developer, I wouldn't do this.

PP: HEY! Want to come on our show to talk about games and stuff to two women half naked models who have no real interest in what you're saying? :D
Me: Sorry, I have integrity and self respect.

Then again this is DD we're talking about.

b.e.r.g

My first thought when I saw this was "Why the hell aint this on GAF?" ... oh how could I ever doubt you, GAF?

This is great though :) Hope this trend will keep up...

So, to recap
- DD is on GAF getting overrought about the photoshops and hate for Too Human. I think "WTF?"

- DD goes on 1upyours and makes a complete ass of himself. I'm thinking against

- SK releases demo of an ok game (not a bad one but nothing special). I think to myself, "For or against? It would be like taking a stance for or against the colour beige."

- DD appears on the 1up poolcast and appears to be a lot looser and less dickhead like. I think, "I don't hate you as much but I still don't want to play your game."

- DD does Cliffy B's sloppy seconds. I think "Thank God for The NeoGaf."

Shins

Banned
i hate bees said:
Then again this is DD we're talking about.
PP: HEY! Want to come on our show to talk about games and stuff to two women half naked models who have no real interest in what you're saying? :D
DD: TOO HUMAN?
PP: ...is that a yes?
DD: TOO HUMAN!!

Jonsoncao

Banned
i feel soooo sorry for him, is this an example of retarded designing a nice-frameworked game? :lol

wont day 1 waiting for 19.99 price tag

Calcaneus

undrtakr900 said:
So what its just harmless fun, no one here has actual ill-will towards Dennis. If you're in the public you should be able to deal with this stuff. You seen TMZ, they have an entire TV show dedicated to ragging on public figures.
Ok, whatever, I don't mind the photoshops. I just don't really want him wasting another 1up Yours talking about how "The NeoGAF" is full of meanies. Basically, I agree with you, but this is just giving him more ammo.

BTW, TMZ is a horrible example to justify trashing public figures. Its one of the most useless things on TV, I tried watching once and I couldn't fathom it at all.

nib95

Banned
CliffyB's was much better. "I can't wait to watch you play it" lol.

That Heather Vandeven chick is hot. Googled image searched her and lets just say she didn't disappoint lol.

Unison

I think his Edge article is more embarassing, frankly:

http://www.edge-online.com/blogs/denis-dyack-writes-edge

Although there are some parties that are strictly anti-cut scene, and others that are pro cut-scene, when you think about it, it’s not a matter of whether there should be cut scenes or not. Really it comes down to the basics of content and Aristotle’s Poetics. In movies or any kind of literature, the basic rule is, if something doesn’t mean anything, don’t put it in.

:lol

I thought he inability to make coherent thoughts on podcasts & in videos was some form of social anxiety disorder, but he's just as incoherent and pompous in print.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
undrtakr900 said:
So what its just harmless fun, no one here has actual ill-will towards Dennis.

I've never trusted Dyack, and I never will. I can never forgive him for the death of my boy.

Danthrax said:
I've never trusted Dyack, and I never will. I can never forgive him for the death of my boy.
What movie is that from? I know I've heard it before. I even actually loled.

Edit-Star Trex. The Undiscovered Country.

Cartman86

Banned
Kagari said:
I mean, why is he in bed with two girls in their underwear...
Also, he is in no way attractive... ugh, which makes it worse.

Das Gamer did this back at GDC with other devs and I love it. Puts these guys in a funny situation.

Desi

DrForester said:
And if he had done this with the same two girls when he announced Too Human he would have been arrested.
Wait what? Holy shit they look old!

oh wait. Damn I feel dumb. This deals with the ten year thing right?

Top Bottom