• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dennis Dyack talks Too Human... while in bed with Penthouse Pets

h3ro

Zedsdeadbaby said:
how.png

You can't... frickin' Isometric camera view...

Rorschach

:lol You guys should watch the Cliffy one instead. It's less structured and even though the questions are stupid, the answers are entertaining. :p

Danielsan

The Cliffy ones are great. Those are some hot Penthouse Pets.
I don't dare to click on the Dyack videos though. I'm afraid his nagging voice and presence will create way too many awkward moments.

Cruzader

Banned
Guybrush Threepwood said:
masterdisguise.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Awful movie, what a coincidence.

I LOLed

Also Dyack looks like a PEDO in those picks. He so old, makes those girls look like <18. Chris H. where art thou???

Atilac

We just break the site? you think anyone is going to fapp to those chicks in the video... With Dyack lying right there?

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
LOL'd I can see him going through this thread and asking himself: "maybe I should finally go on that diet?"

pukeinmouth.jpg

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
lol@ this shit. what a terrible idea. a terrible idea that is hilarious. is cliffy wearing his trademark extra medium shirt in his?

Hootie

Cliffy B is the man :lol

He should've busted in there with a real lancer, revved up the chainsaw, and said "Shit yeah."

Kittonwy

Banned
FFS why teh FUCK would anyone talk about a FUCKING VIDEOGAME when in bed with a couple of penthouse pets? Those girls look like they're about to fall asleep.
KlintIndifference.gif

h3ro

_tetsuo_ said:
is cliffy wearing his trademark extra medium shirt in his?

That size is called smedium... get it right... :D

Also, play nice Kittonwy... he knows where you live. o_O

Danielsan

industrian said:
Too Human will do that to you.
Dennis Dyack will do that to you. The guy can seriously ruin a party just by opening his mouth and letting words come out. He completely destroyed the mood in the awsome 1upyours poolside special.

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
Kittonwy said:
FFS why teh FUCK would anyone talk about a FUCKING VIDEOGAME when in bed with a couple of penthouse pets? Those girls look like they're about to fall asleep.
KlintIndifference.gif

And that, my friend, is when you strike.

This is going to be an excellent source of photoshop material for this forum for a LONG time. It might be up there with Reggie's "NOT MY PROBLEM" macro.

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
StrikerObi said:
This is going to be an excellent source of photoshop material for this forum for a LONG time. It might be up there with Reggie's "NOT MY PROBLEM" macro.

Someone needs to photoshop the Lips guy in there, stat!

Top Bottom