• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Garou / Fatal Fury Mark of the Wolves XBLA Bound?

Rlan

garou.png

http://www.gamerbytes.com/2009/04/fatal_fury_mark_of_the_wolves.php

Cataferal

Digital Foundry
It's a 2D fighter renaissance.

MvC2, Garou, KoFXII, SFIV, Blazblue. Am I missing any?

Where's Melty Blood at thesedays?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Time to sell my PS3 then

someone post a gif of orgasm attack

Mamesj said:
wtf is that? there's like 5 frames of animation there. the water looks like its jerking back and forth
Yet the stages in 3S are significantly more static.

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
_dementia said:
someone post a gif of orgasm attack

Yet the stages in 3S are significantly more static.

Perhaps, but you expect me to believe that the backgrounds in Garou are better than the ones in New Generation or Second Impact?

come on ace

DrFunk said:
Perhaps, but you expect me to believe that the backgrounds in Garou are better than the ones in New Generation or Second Impact?
Yeah, NG and 2i look way better than 3S.

I guess MotW doesn't animate as nicely as I remember either after seeing UC1's post :/

Cataferal

Digital Foundry
_dementia said:
we're arguing about the best animated 2d games, not worst

You misunderstand me, good sir; is it such folly that I enrolled Blazblue as a candidate for the position of "Most Sumptuously Animated 2D Fighter Ever"?

Although, I'll make the concession that it wasn't a very flattering capture, being a jpeg. Also, you can't really do animation justice with static shots.

Jirotrom

_dementia said:
Yeah, NG and 2i look way better than 3S.

I guess MotW doesn't animate as nicely as I remember either after seeing UC1's post :/
it doesnt... but its still a much better game than 3s

CO_Andy

SNK's greatest is finally upon us!
d160068b85dc0669c305090de9e02f984g.jpg

Oh gawd how i wish Capcom opted to give us an upscaled Super Turbo instead of Udon art :(

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
_dementia said:
we're arguing about the best animated 2d games, not worst
he's right though... we can all argue about which looks better the SNK pride or Capcom pride but one thing is clear: Guilty Gear / Blazblue looks like ass.

Top Bottom