• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Garou / Fatal Fury Mark of the Wolves XBLA Bound?

mollipen

Look, okay, I LOVE MotW and absolutely want to see it hit XBLA (PSN too, sure, but for once I'd rather have it on 360 due to my custom stick being 360), but if this in any way comes out before KOF'98 UM then something is seriously wrong with the world.

Also, MotW had better be paving the way for the next game to be Last Blade 2.

kuYuri

295g292.gif

OK!

LowParry

This thread proves lots of popcorn entertainment. Please continue.

As for the news, awesome. Can't wait till 2011 for it.

Ryu1999

shidoshi said:
Look, okay, I LOVE MotW and absolutely want to see it hit XBLA (PSN too, sure, but for once I'd rather have it on 360 due to my custom stick being 360), but if this in any way comes out before KOF'98 UM then something is seriously wrong with the world.

Also, MotW had better be paving the way for the next game to be Last Blade 2.

High level LB2 can be pretty ugly. I never get tired of JPN Garou tourney vids though. Except B. Jenet. She can die in a fire.

one of the best fighters ever. PSN with (good) online please, ok thanks.

_dementia said:
Uh, 3S has the best soundtrack in a videogame ever.

no, no, no. even if narrow it down to fighting games, lots of SNK stuff is miles better. good examples are all over the thread.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
_dementia said:
I certainly hope not. The DC version has out of sync audio.

I'm sure it will be the NeoGeo original as the source; it wouldn't make sense to use the DC code.

What I meant with the post was how games that were on/ported to DC in general making it to XBLA, even if it's the original/better version, like VO-OT for example...

CO_Andy

What the hell happened to that Garou sequel SNK teased us with a few years ago? I better not have to wait five more KoF iterations to get it.

Ferrio

Banned
CO_Andy said:
What the hell happened to that Garou sequel SNK teased us with a few years ago? I better not have to wait five more KoF iterations to get it.

Ya it even had Mary in it!

Darkpen

Banned
CO_Andy said:
SNK's greatest is finally upon us!
d160068b85dc0669c305090de9e02f984g.jpg

Oh gawd how i wish Capcom opted to give us an upscaled Super Turbo instead of Udon art :(
....they did, though. You can toggle it in the menu

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God best news ever. Holy titty balls this is gonna be so awesome.

Please don't filter the sprites to shit, please don't filter the sprites to shit, please don't filter the sprites to shit, please don't filter the sprites to shit, please don't filter the sprites to shit, please don't filter the sprites to shit, please don't filter the sprites to shit, please don't filter the sprites to shit, please don't filter the sprites to shit...

t3nmilez

Great, we can add this to the list of SNK's dedicated XBLA support, alongside upcoming titles like King of Fighters Maximum Impact 2 (I've given up on this one), KOF98, and Metal Slug 6!

Considering how long it took games like Fatal Fury Special and Samurai Showdown 2 to come out on XBLA after announcement, I'll be impressed if it drops before the next generation starts.

Tain

KoF'98 UM is absolute top priority. I hope I'm not waiting to play '98 UM just because people want fuggin' Mark of the Wolves.

i'll still buy motw.

If we're talking backgrounds and BGM music, then yeah. But Third Strike has the best overall character animation

I don't understand how anybody could consider the Third Strike soundtrack worse than the other SF3 soundtracks. Hell, it's the best fighting game soundtrack.

You are crazy.

Top Bottom