• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous demo sharing topic

Merino

how many people are actually still trying to get into the accounts?
It doesn't seem like that many from this topic but god knows how many people are asking it just through PM.

It just seems like there's dozens of people trying to connect as all accounts seem to be continuously occupied.

Enojado

Mad props to Loud for the share. Downloading now and will promptly delete the account once I'm done.

I didn't change the password, either :D

Merino

irfan said:
Finally got it, thanks to idahoblue. :) Also thanks to Loudninja, II VerTigo II, & thewesker for their generosity.

Protip for making the process easy.

1. Create new user
2. Go to PSN and select account management. Do not go directly to the PSN Store, it'll say you cannot use other's ID blah blah and log the other person out
3. Select the existing login and enter info.
4. Log in
5. Go to the PSN Store
6. On the top right, there is a tab called View Downloads
7. Click on the inFamous Demo and download
8. Log out and delete user
Your list is wrong, it should be:

7. Click on the inFamous Demo and start download
8. Log out, delete user finish download

Merino

carpediemdp said:
ok, i'm done for today...

but i'll be back tomorrow!

g'nite guys!
I'm still trying to log into your account but it seems like the password has been changed.

Can't believe that. What assholes. Been trying to get into that account for two hours.
Does anyone have any other accounts, please PM me :)

Zabka

Thanks loudninja, just got the download started. Set it to background, logged into my main account and it's still running. Pretty fast too.

Enojado

Didn't know you could log out and delete user after starting the dl. I went ahead and did that for Loud's account so that others can use it. Thanks again Loud!

Merino

Enojado said:
Didn't know you could log out and delete user after starting the dl. I went ahead and did that for Loud's account so that others can use it. Thanks again Loud!
tnx for reading my xx amount of posts on that subject. Still wasting time here however trying to get on Loud's account with no avail. Probably the next person is on there that doesn't realize he/she can just log out immediately...

Cruzader

Banned
Enojado said:

Arent you guys supposed to deactivate the account then delete it? I mean after 5 uses of the account and if it was only deleted, once the 6th person tries to log in, wont they not be allowed?

Loudninja

Cruzader said:
Arent you guys supposed to deactivate the account then delete it? I mean after 5 uses of the account and if it was only deleted, once the 6th person tries to log in, wont they not be allowed?

I been doing it all day long.

Edit:people please log off when your download start please

neoism

Well, not sure why but my ps3 refuses to automatically get a DNS or IP address, not sure why because it worked perfect a week ago, so I used manual and it actually worked, so THANKS VibratingDonkey for the share!:D :D

To the asshat: karma will catch up with you buddy. Maybe it already has: after all, you're an asshat.

To idahoblue, thewesker, carpediemdp, and anyone else who shared: you're champions and everyone here appreciates your generosity.

To Loudninja for sharing even after the asshat tried to ruin it for everyone: you're living proof that asshats will never win the game battle. Loudninja FTW! :D

Loudninja

endlessflood said:
To the asshat: karma will catch up with you buddy. Maybe it already has: after all, you're an asshat.

To idahoblue, thewesker, carpediemdp, and anyone else who shared: you're champions and everyone here appreciates your generosity.

To Loudninja for sharing even after the asshat tried to ruin it for everyone: you're living proof that asshats will never win the game battle. Loudninja FTW! :D

Thanks happy to help :D

artist

Banned
neoism said:
Well, not sure why but my ps3 refuses to automatically get a DNS or IP address, not sure why because it worked perfect a week ago, so I used manual and it actually worked, so THANKS VibratingDonkey for the share!:D :D
Did you try rebooting your PS3?

Try renewing your IP lease on a PC on your network? If that too doesnt work, use wireshark. :D

railGUN

Banned
Could someone please share this demo with me? I'm not exactly sure how to do it but i'll figure it out. :D

edit: big thanks to Loudninja

neoism

irfan said:
Did you try rebooting your PS3?

Try renewing your IP lease on a PC on your network? If that too doesnt work, use wireshark. :D
It's OK I used manual for the IP and DNS and it worked beautifully, I put automatic for everything else!:D :D Still not sure why it doesn't work like it did a week ago, I usually only get on my PS3 once or twice a week, for demos and to watch Blu-rays or DVD's!

ZeroEdge

Big thanks to all those that were sharing their accounts very awesome of everyone (especially Thewesker), and for the asshats that messed with people's accounts and changed passwords hopefully karma bites you on the ass later.

Cruzader

Banned
Is anyone in here getting 2 Uncharted 2 Beta codes?(Qore/game) If so could I have one pretty please(when available)? Not sure if getting inFamous day1 due to some stuff I got to pay by months end but will definitely buy it. Sucks cuz I have it preorder but will see what happens. If I do get one and I end up buying the game with a beta code, Ill give it away here.

bigfurb

Ok, i'm humble, i'll ask again. Can someone please hook a brother up? :D

Edit: much thanks oh greatest and loudest of the ninjas :D

Rugasuki

Hey Loudninja,

Would you be able to send me a login for the Infamous demo download? I tried to score it last night with a HK account but it was taken down a minute before I finished making the the new account. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks.

edit: Thanks Loudninja!

Top Bottom