• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, when are you officially a fat guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicAdam

I got out of the shower and noticed I had to wrap my towel around me above my belly button. I don't ever recall doing this in the past.

I should just throw away all my 34 inch waist pants now, shouldn't I?

sh4mike

If you can see your limp weiner without bending over and without the aid of mirrors, reflective surfaces, video recordings, or sucking in your gut, you are probably not fat.

Probably if you have to ask yourself that question, you are a "fat guy" in your mind. That's where it matters. Get to the gym chubs... *looks at his penis in a mirror* :(

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
When Google says you are!

fedorgoogle.jpg

bjpenngoogle.jpg

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
When your penis is visibly at least an inch smaller due to being hidden in some kind of cock-area fat.

Replicant

Boogie said:
that too.

Fuck, I feel fat once I've passed 10%...

Me too.

From a Ezine site:

Here are ranges of body fat levels for men:

Essential Fat= 2-5%
Athletes= 6-13%
Fitness= 14-17%
Acceptable= 18-25%
Obese= 25% plus

You are officially a fat guy when you look fat. And when you look fat you feel fat.

So if you think you feel fat, and look fat, then your fat. (Unneeded conclusion...)

Johnny Utah said:
You are officially a fat guy when you look fat. And when you look fat you feel fat.

So if you think you feel fat, and look fat, then your fat. (Unneeded conclusion...)

You don't have to look fat to feel fat, and you don't have to feel fat when you look fat.

./self-conscious

Boogie

dustytruly said:

I'm 5'9", 194 lbs, and that's the heaviest I've ever been.

Sure, most of it's muscle, and I'm pretty gawdamned strong, but I'd still like to be about 7-10lbs lighter. This damn knee injury has hindered my cardio though. :p

ToxicAdam

_Isaac said:
Can someone explain to me the towel over the belly button thing? How is that an indicator of fatness?

Because if you keep you towel at your waistline,when you bend over (or lean down to grab some clothes) your belly pops open your towel. So, you have to wear it high to prevent that.

_Isaac

ToxicAdam said:
Because if you keep you towel at your waistline,when you bend over (or lean down to grab some clothes) your belly pops open your towel. So, you have to wear it high to prevent that.

Hahaha. I have never heard of this. Can't you slip it in a crevice or something so it can stay put?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom