• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, when are you officially a fat guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater Tot

"My God... it's full of Starch!"
weepy said:
That's not too fat. Heck, I don't think that even qualifies for chubby..

Meh, I think its mostly genetics because everone carries fat differently. But most of the time I guess everyone should just stick it out in the safe zone and stay in the teen range.

cosmicblizzard said:
So would you be suicidal if you were an attractive thin guy but had a small dick?
Why am I still in here?

Um no, an attractive thin guy would have awesome relationships.

Just really shitty sex life, I could deal.

Luckily this isn't a problem bwahahaha

ToxicAdam

I just polished off an ice cream bar while reading this thread. Thanks for enabling me GAF.

Borgnine said:
Do you own more than 1 Hawaiian shirt?

:( In my defense, I travel to the Dominican Republic every other year.

Snowden

Banned
Get on the treadmill or go buy a shotgun. Either way, perpetuating your garbage life isn't doing anyone a favor. Do the right thing.

cosmicblizzard said:
Honestly there's nothing wrong with being fat. I feel like I've gotten a lot less funnier after losing 75 lbs :(

Well they aren't laughing less because you've gotten less funny...

I kid, I wasn't intending to hurt any feeling

Zeke

don't feel bad op I'm a big guy too. I signed up for a gym class at school and its awesome lots of cardio mixed with weights its brutal. After I graduated from high school I let myself go and it sucks. So trying to get back into shape and lose weight is hard. I'm extremely sore right now and I have to lift tomorrow shits gonna suck :lol I'm also signing up for a gym membership this weekend. I find it harder to eat healthy tbh especially when everyone else around you is eating whatever they want. I've been eating a lot of turkey breast as of late and rice cakes for snacking. I also quit smoking which was pretty easy for me since I wasn't a heavy smoker to begin with, no smokes since NYE.

Zeke said:
don't feel bad op I'm a big guy too. I signed up for a gym class at school and its awesome lots of cardio mixed with weights its brutal. After I graduated from high school I let myself go and it sucks. So trying to get back into shape and lose weight is hard. I'm extremely sore right now and I have to lift tomorrow shits gonna suck :lol I'm also signing up for a gym membership this weekend. I find it harder to eat healthy tbh especially when everyone else around you is eating whatever they want. I've been eating a lot of turkey breast as of late and rice cakes for snacking. I also quit smoking which was pretty easy for me since I wasn't a heavy smoker to begin with, no smokes since NYE.

Eating healthy is really easy once you pair it with looking good.

RiskyChris said:

That can take some time so a lot of people get discouraged prematurely.

It helps to take pictures of yourself every 2-3 weeks. You can't really tell progress on a day to day basis but you should see a noticeable trend on 14-21 day intervals.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
cosmicblizzard said:
What if it's just incredibly small?
then it's going to look WAAY worse if you chubb up.

WickedAngel said:
That can take some time so a lot of people get discouraged prematurely.

It helps to take pictures of yourself every 2-3 weeks. You can't really tell progress on a day to day basis but you should see a noticeable trend on 14-21 day intervals.

Yep. Once I started noticing myself being more photogenic it was all over.

It helps to be narcissistic as hell though.

Zeke

what sucks for me is all my weight is on my stomach! My arms and legs are normal I'd say but my stomach its like all my fat was drawn there like a fucking magnet.

RiskyChris said:

That's really not true unless, like you say, are a narcissist. It may work for some people and is definitely the leading motivation in losing weight, but there are people that just don't care enough about looks to cut out their favorite food. The temptation also usually outweighs the desire to look good.

Hell, I still eat like crap. I lost weight purely from exercise.

slit

RiskyChris said:
Stop it, this is like the thread where a 200+ lbs 5'8" guy gets assurance that he's "not that fat."

medium_dumbfounded.jpg

ToxicAdam

Ninja Scooter said:
do you have bitch tits?

Like Dwayne Johnson used to and covered them up with his black vest? No. But I'm starting to get a little side titty action going. I'm about 5 Chipotle burritos away from Natalie Portman's cup size.

6'0 and 120lbs

It's pretty easy to lose weight anyway. Probably harder as you get older, but right now I'm 24 and putting ON weight is a bitch. All the fast food is going to catch up with me when I'm 40.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Pardon the ignorance, but what's the best way to find out body fat percentages?

Pop On Arrival said:
6'0 and 120lbs

It's pretty easy to lose weight anyway. Probably harder as you get older, but right now I'm 24 and putting ON weight is a bitch. All the fast food is going to catch up with me when I'm 40.

Either you're anorexic or you have ridiculous metabolism and I hate you.

EvaPlusMinus said:
Pardon the ignorance, but what's the best way to find out body fat percentages?
The most accurate way is probably locating the nearest Bod Pod.

The easiest way is using calipers made for that purpose.

Or you could take a picture of yourself and start an estimation thread on GAF. You know, wisdom of crowds and what not.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
templeusox said:
The most accurate way is probably locating the nearest Bod Pod.

The easiest way is using calipers made for that purpose.

Or you could take a picture of yourself and start an estimation thread on GAF. You know, wisdom of crowds and what not.

Oh man, I have never heard of these things. I just want to float in space in one.

I'll have to find me one of these Caliper things, or find myself a crab.

cosmicblizzard said:
Either you're anorexic or you have ridiculous metabolism and I hate you.

I have a friend who is cut and skinny and ripped as fuck and he has a bad lung and has never exercised, ever. And he eats the most awfully sinfully yummy food all the time and his body is like perfect.

I wish I could be like that.

P90X
You'll either lose the weight or die trying.

Or just sign up for an insanely ridiculous college schedule like I have so you don't have time to eat.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
when your daughter stands in front of you, wobbling your belly and saying 'wobbly jelly' over and over again. And over. and over... :/

jorma

is now taking requests
major_killjoy said:
So by your logic, fucking a fat man with a small dick is the equivalent of copulating with a woman, wow. To each their own.

No, I think he means it is the equivalent of copulating with a fat man sporting a vagina.

exarkun

weepy said:
That's not too fat. Heck, I don't think that even qualifies for chubby..

Ummm normal body fat for a woman is 22% and that includes her breasts...so yes, that is more than a little chubby for a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom