• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal = Kinect. E3 event of Cirque du Waggle, Space Ponchos and KINECTIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
WrikaWrek said:
Why isn't this event being made available to watch online now or later?

This kind of indoors major events going on just for the press is some mighty bs.

They need time to edit out everything that goes wrong.

-PXG-

Dead Man Typing said:
Just a warning to those of you in the first 5 rows, you will get wet.

shamoo.jpg

kadotsu

Banned
The GB livestream background drumming reminded me how much I love Kodo. I hope they come to Germany again in the near future.

JBaird

Banned
WrikaWrek said:
Why isn't this event being made available to watch online now or later?

This kind of indoors major events going on just for the press is some mighty bs.

It is being made available to watch later.

Vizion28

Banned
Kinetic (movement) + Connect = Kinect

I would have preferred Wave. Anyways I expect it to fail miserably if it is priced more than $150.

StuBurns

Banned
Sblargh said:
He will try, but he won't be able to do it, than his father will tell him all there is left to know about his life so he can finally lead his final years peacefully.
One can never truly become none, because none always becomes one. One must become zero.

Poetaster,

Hideo Kojima.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
InaudibleWhispa said:
No playing today, I don't think. Just gameplay footage on the screens. 45 minute show, then an hour of "atmospherics".

Hmm, I'm sure they didn't pull celebs and people out with their families, only to withhold playing with the system itself from them. I'm guessing the hour of atmospherics will be an hour when they get to play with the thing.

Vizion28 said:
Kinetic (movement) + Connect = Kinect

I would have preferred Wave. Anyways I expect it to fail miserably if it is priced more than $150.

The rumored price of $189 had better be Microsoft pulling an Apple and them actually revealing a price of no higher than $100. Can't see this having any chance of doing well at that high of a price point.

Bizzyb

Banned
Most likely the audience is going to be participating in some fashion. Ponchos are to ensure that infrared reflects off of each of them

gofreak said:
Hmm, I'm sure they didn't pull celebs and people out with their families, only to withhold playing with the system itself from them. I'm guessing the hour of atmospherics will be an hour when they get to play with the thing.
Maybe. I guess we'll wait and see.

Justin

Bizzyb said:
Most likely the audience is going to be participating in some fashion. Ponchos are to ensure that infrared reflects off of each of them

Yeah, on the GB stream Ryan and Vinny had different colored armbands and got separated at some point in the line.

Chris R

Are you going to be forced to use your avatar persona or will there be high poly pre created options? I've spent a grand total of two minuets with avatar creation, and if I'm forced to use it in every Kinetic game it would be a major minus in my book. That and price are the big points (price is also a point with move).

JBaird

Banned
watership said:
It's also not a press conference. It's a E3 special for MTV I think this is what is getting lost in the mess that is the day before E3.

Its going to be on Nick at night and something else I believe.

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
I don't get why the press gets all this awesome presentations, don't they need to convince the "consumer" and not the press?? They should stream this to convince us, well IMO. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom