• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal = Kinect. E3 event of Cirque du Waggle, Space Ponchos and KINECTIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bathala

Banned
V_Ben said:
115268229-c08f3eebcd240a1948b3efdce50d6424.4c159428-scaled.jpg

Jeff Cannata's Twitter
gonna follow Cannata Aford's twit

-PXG-

twinturbo2 said:
Does Kojima have any expression other than "boredom"?

Kojima would go back in time to the moment when God created the universe (or big bang), and still manage to look absolutely unimpressed.

hyduK

Banned
Really do not want.

The conference tomorrow better not focus on this, there needs to be some good surprises for the core gamer.

golem

gofreak said:
There's terrible potential for this to be awfully pretentious guff, especially now in light of the info we have... I guess as long as they don't start worshiping a natal unit on stage or something...
360 slim = 2001 obelisk
gamers = monkeys

gogojira

Synth_floyd said:
LOL at people making fun of the name. It's fine. Wii sounded bad when it first came out. Kinect isn't great but not terrible either.

My problem with it is that every time I see it, I say kinetic thanks to the weird spelling.

Blizzard

Banned
brandonh83 said:
why are they all wearing raincoats

no wonder Kinect is $189 it must come packed with a fucking slip'n'slide
My best guess is that they're going to aim a camera(s) at the audience and have it use color keying somehow to let the audience interact? :lol

-PXG-

Synth_floyd said:
LOL at people making fun of the name. It's fine. Wii sounded bad when it first came out. Kinect isn't great but not terrible either.

Hey. I always thought the Wii was cool, even when the first announced the name and revealed the controller. This. This is just full blown RE-TAR-DED.

feel

Are the ponchos for the orange team or green?? Someone tell the guys on the stream there's ponchos coming up ahead! :lol

edit- stream just got shutdown :(

rpmurphy

Synth_floyd said:
A successful product's name is eventually good. A bad product's name is bad forever.

Lets see which category Kinect will end up in.

Blizzard said:
My best guess is that they're going to aim a camera(s) at the audience and have it use color keying somehow to let the audience interact? :lol

Probably a good guess, but man, I can see so much going wrong.
And really doesn't speak well about Natal's accuracy, that they have to wear bright reflective ponchos for it to work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom