• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal = Kinect. E3 event of Cirque du Waggle, Space Ponchos and KINECTIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
New official GAF nickname

15405267.jpg

Blizzard

Banned
Diglet said:
Haha. Kinect is a terrible name.
That may well be true, but didn't, uh, gamer people, say that about the Wii (instead of the Revolution or whatever)?

I am not expecting Kinect to have the success the Wii did, but still, remember the past!

~Kinggi~

Banned
I think its awesome the Giantbomb dudes are live streaming the line wait. Got some tribal theme going on.

Awww they are cutting it :(

GhaleonQ

mantidor said:
this is what I'm thinking, the name is confusing. I still don't like the Wii name but it was so obvious why it was chosen, kinect doesn't carry the same accessibility.

It's possible that it's a portmanteau, but it's hard to tell when companies everywhere (ESPECIALLY technology companies) now create the worst company names in history, often by making stupid puns or using direct phonology.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
There's terrible potential for this to be awfully pretentious guff, especially now in light of the info we have... I guess as long as they don't start worshiping a natal unit on stage or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom