• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Natal = Kinect. E3 event of Cirque du Waggle, Space Ponchos and KINECTIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
sonycowboy said:
Startup company (well, not quite so startup anymore) and two young children...

I still browse almost daily, just haven't been engaged in the industry for some time now.

welcome back to posting :)

-PXG-

V_Ben said:
Look who's at the event...
d4d.jpg

Itagaki looks giddy, excited and hamming it up. Kojima is like "get me the fuck out of here".

Kolgar

KAP151 said:
Ha ha, it has been pulled.

too late MS!

If they hurry, there's still time before the presentation to pull a new, less-dumb name out of a hat and perhaps draw some new game promos in MS Paint.

-PXG-

Devil's Third and Metal Gear: Rising, only playable with Kinect. Standard 360 controller patch to release six months later for 800 MS points.

itxaka

Defeatist
Sound great.

Casual games for casual public. I am glad that I will finally be able to play with my GF as she can't bother learning the 300 btuttons needed for any game today, but using your body is much more natural.

Haters gonna hate, "hardcore" gamers are gonna cry (as usual) :lol

Bob Loblaw said:
Microsoft : FUCK, there's goes our conference MEGATON!
Its probably isn't that big of a deal considering that information for their press conference seem to leak every year. Also, if I remember correctly, their is a laptop ban at this event so most of the people there probably don't know about this info yet.

-PXG-

itxaka said:
Sound great.

Casual games for casual public. I am glad that I will finally be able to play with my GF as she can't bother learning the 300 btuttons needed for any game today, but using your body is much more natural.

Crying? I'm laughing my ass off. This shit is comedy gold.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Dear Microsoft,

Once it's on the Internet, you can't get it off the Internet.

Good day.

Vook

LowParry

itxaka said:
Sound great.

The hell kind of gaming are you playing? Cry? Crying tears of laughter alright.

Tobor

Neodiablo22 said:
Its probably isn't that big of a deal considering that information for their press conference seem to leak every year. Also, if I remember correctly, their is a laptop ban at this event so most of the people there probably don't know about this info yet.
Are you kidding? Everybody saw this twittered on their phones the same time we did.

charlequin said:
Kojima looks like a college student. :lol

As usual. There was a Japanese dude who I saw all the time that went to my college who looked identical to Kojima. I showed my gf a picture of Kojima online to show her what I meant and she said she would have literally thought it was him :lol

Bungieware said:
No one noticed Itagaki?

no just everyone who commented on the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom