• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MVC3: She-Hulk and Zero Confirmed

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I just spotted the picture link at other thread. Take this picture with grain of salt.

shehulkzero.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Wait, the comics have a Girl Hulk? :lol
crazy.

Seems kind of fake, but you never know.

ultron87

Alright attempt at the fake I suppose.

At least I hope it's a fake, since I don't think we really need Hulk and She-Hulk.

Zero is welcome though.

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
I hope its fake. She Hulk I guess could be interesting..maybe, no one wants Zero.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
LiK said:
She's a pretty old character and still popular.
She wasnt in MvC or MvC2.
I dont read comics so its the first time ive seen her.

My knowledge about comics come from MvC :lol

LiK said:
She's a pretty old character and still popular.
I hope this is true. She-Hulk would be an awesome addition. They could even give her two fighting styles/stances, one for Jennifer Walters and one for She-Hulk.

So looking forward to MVC3.

There's some truth to this in that She-Hulk has been hinted, it sucks that Zero is in though.
Plus she-hulk is going to rock mvc, super-armour super strenght and speed? murder

Skilletor

IntelliHeath said:
It's real! requesting title change.

This is real?

Okay. I will hunt you down and kill you with a device of my own making. I will tell you its ingredients so that you will know fear while you wait if this is a lie.

Toothpaste
Spiral Binding
Phone cord

To the person who said, "No one wants Zero." Beware the toothpaste.

I WANT ZERO.

That being said, I think those screens look like ass.

jett

D-Member
She-Hulk pretty much confirms that the roster leak was the truth.

bubububu it's fake ur dumb...IN YO FACE. Wish search worked correctly.

Fersis

jett said:

:lol

Jett serves some crow
Instead of eathing them
this time.

jett said:

There was no leak that was true. They were all wrong, and have been proven wrong ages ago. One leak keeps getting changed to add announced characters though.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
That's the best model of classic Zero I've ever seen. It updates him just enough to get rid of the overly boxy, clunky look but it doesn't get too close to GBA Zero that people have irrational hatred for. So it shouldn't cause whinefests.

Top Bottom