• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MVC3: She-Hulk and Zero Confirmed

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
jett said:
She-Hulk pretty much confirms that the roster leak was the truth.

bubububu it's fake ur dumb...IN YO FACE. Wish search worked correctly.
What the fuck are you talking about?

Forkball said:
Anyone who has played Tatsunoko vs. Capcom knows that people will spam the shit out of Zero's annoying moves.
It's more annoying when they know what they're doing.
Zero has low health, so he's easy enough to kill if the player is experienced, but a skilled player will make your life hell with his batshit insane baroque combos.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
ReXXXSoprano said:
Johnny Yong Bosch is every damn body.

Oh yeah, that's him. That's his Lelouch voice he's using there.

Really? At first I thought it was Crispin Freeman...

Xater

ep85 said:
SheHulk is basically Rogue without the power absorbing complications.

I want Rogue. :(

I don't think Rogue is as popular these days as she was int he 90s. Actually that can be said about most of the X-Men. She Hulk is a good choice.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Looks like the GnG stage scrolls by as you fight on a raft.

Shulkie's got a Fantastic 4 uniform alt, nice.

wwm0nkey

Well looks like the roster leak is real

Marvel:
Spider-Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Mr. Fantastic, Captain America, Iron Man, War Machine, Elektra, Thor, X-23, Magneto, Dr. Doom, Shuma-Gorath, Emma Frost, Deadpool, Super Skrull, Taskmaster, Juggernaut, She Hulk

Capcom:
Ryu, Mike Haggar, Frank West, Chuck, Spencer (Bionic Commando), Dante, Chris Redfield, Morrigan, Arthur, Amaterasu, Albert Wesker, Zero, Chun-Li, Viewtiful Joe, Trish, Tron Bonne, Hsien-Ko, Akuma, Felicia

HK-47 said:
What the fuck are you talking about?

I think he's referring to this supposed leak, which originated on GameFAQS. Not sure which of those characters have been deconfirmed, though.

I hope it's real, because
playable Howard the Duck would be hilarious for the sheer audacity alone
, but grain of salt.

Blue Zero alt is godlike.

Honestly, if Megaman is in at all, it'll probably be Volnutt both because his moveset is practically done already thanks to TvC and to hype up Megaman Legends 3 on 3DS.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
wwm0nkey said:

Marvel:
Spider-Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Mr. Fantastic, Captain America, Iron Man, War Machine, Elektra, Thor, X-23, Magneto, Dr. Doom, Shuma-Gorath, Emma Frost, Deadpool, Super Skrull, Taskmaster, Juggernaut, She Hulk

Capcom:
Ryu, Mike Haggar, Frank West, Chuck, Spencer (Bionic Commando), Dante, Chris Redfield, Morrigan, Arthur, Amaterasu, Albert Wesker, Zero, Chun-Li, Viewtiful Joe, Trish, Tron Bonne, Hsien-Ko, Akuma, Felicia

What about MODOK?

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
wwm0nkey said:

Marvel:

Capcom:

I should kill you for this.
emot-argh.gif

wwm0nkey said:

Marvel:

Capcom:

I'm pretty sure all of the bolded have been specifically confirmed to NOT be in the game so....no.

I'd also guess that War Machine, Elektra, Shuma-Gorath, and Taskmaster aren't going to make it in either.

wwm0nkey said:

Marvel:

Capcom:

Emma Frost and all of the Fantastic Four have been deconfirmed, so this one is definitely fake.

edit: Beaten, curses!

Fuck yes Shulkie!

Zero was expected, but awesome. I think Rock Volnutt is pretty much confirmed at this point considering Zero is in and Capcom will want to promote MML3. Though we do have Tron...so maybe Classic Megaman...which would be awesome.

FoneBone

Father_Brain said:
I think he's referring to this supposed leak, which originated on GameFAQS. Not sure which of those characters have been deconfirmed, though.

I hope it's real, because
playable Howard the Duck would be hilarious for the sheer audacity alone
, but grain of salt.
Yeah, somebody please clarify the de-confirmations.

JWong

Banned
Female versions of existing male characters feels kind of a cheap cop out.

Sure, they could have different moves, but the name is too much the same. Next, they'll have some female spiderman or something.

AppleMIX

Not surprised by this at all.

They have been rumored forever.

So what the final count going to be? I've heard the number 42 been thrown around a lot.

jett

D-Member
GuitarAtomik said:
I'm pretty sure all of the bolded have been specifically confirmed to NOT be in the game so....no.

I'd also guess that War Machine, Elektra, Shuma-Gorath, and Taskmaster aren't going to make it in either.

Probably an early, unfinished roster, but virtually unknown characters like She-Hulk, X-23 and friggin Super Skrull being in the game confirm that the leak was the real deal, not something someone just made up.

wwm0nkey said:

Marvel:

Capcom:
Everyone keeps clinging to this, but it has a few false ones as well.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
wwm0nkey said:
Megaman isnt confirmed to be in the game.

And yet there are several characters that have been disconfirmed on that list and several characters that have been confirmed that are not on the list.

Also you seriously believe MM wont be in MvC3?

bounchfx

-PXG- said:
Fuck all of you who are hating on the MMX Zero. GBA Zero is ass son. FACT.

err, they're both awesome.

I'm glad we got MMX Zero, but at the same time, Megaman Zero would have been fucking awesome, his design is great... and probably a better fit for the game. XZ is classic though.

Top Bottom