• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I just texted to the immediate phone number above and below me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Man, one night I started getting texts from some guy named Justin. Turns out some girl gave him the number saying it was hers. I wish I figured out what was going on sooner, I totally would have played along.

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
I've received a call from the number below mine.
It wasn't very funny (because it was 2am). Got a new number since then though, so maybe I should send that person some random texts now..

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
liquidatedbrains said:
Still no reply.

Diving one number further on both spectrums.

Godspeed.
Don't go too far out!! There be dragons.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
Someone once turned in what appeared to be a drug dealer's phone when I was working at Borders. I had a good time sending texts to his contacts for a few days before the battery died.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Cosmic Bus said:
Someone once turned in what appeared to be a drug dealer's phone when I was working at Borders. I had a good time sending texts to his contacts for a few days before the battery died.
I would make some cash. "Hey I don't have any crack, but.... you need any books?"

Rez said:
I don't understand
I have a ball. Perhaps you'd like to bounce it?

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
oh, so if my telephone number is ninty-ninth million, four hundred and thirty five thousand, six hundred and seventy eighth number, I would text the ninty-ninth million, four hundred and thirty five thousand, six hundred and seventy seventh and ninty-ninth million, four hundred and thirty five thousand, six hundred and seventy ninth number? this is all very confusing.

Rez said:
so if my telephone number is ninty-ninth million, four hundred and thirty five thousand, six hundred and seventy eighth number, I would text the ninty-ninth million, four hundred and thirty five thousand, six hundred and seventy seventh and ninty-ninth million, four hundred and thirty five thousand, six hundred and seventy ninth number. this is all very confusing.

until that number says

"sup"

how enlightening and discouraging :L

ATF487

HolyCheck said:
fucking austrlaians.

2836300591_ef92b4a554.jpg

Rez said:
oh, so if my telephone number is ninty-ninth million, four hundred and thirty five thousand, six hundred and seventy eighth number, I would text the ninty-ninth million, four hundred and thirty five thousand, six hundred and seventy seventh and ninty-ninth million, four hundred and thirty five thousand, six hundred and seventy ninth number? this is all very confusing.

Nah, if your number was 000-0001, you'd dial 000-0002 and 00-0000.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Trent Strong said:
Nah, if your number was 000-0001, you'd dial 000-0002 and 00-0000.
that's what I just said

I got the following text the other day:

"If a fat man snatches u up and throws u in a bag, dont be afraid. Its just santa collecting his Ho's. I'm texting u from inside the bag. Bring beer!"

I have no idea who it was from although I have a bad habit of giving my cell number out to women I'm really not interested in. Could have been one of them. I don't know.

Edit: Apparently I completely forgot why I replied to this thread in the first place. Durp.

I got a call the other day from one of my phone neighbors. It was two digits off. They didn't leave a vm and I was taking a nap at the time so I didn't answer it. Wonder if they were in trouble but not 911 in trouble.

user_nat

THE WORDS! They'll drift away without the _!
BowieZ said:
if anyone wants to msg me i'm bored it's 04050...38501 or 614050...38501 for non aussies
Tempting.. if only there were a way to hide my number. :lol

The Shadow said:
I got the following text the other day:

"If a fat man snatches u up and throws u in a bag, dont be afraid. Its just santa collecting his Ho's. I'm texting u from inside the bag. Bring beer!"

I have no idea who it was from although I have a bad habit of giving my cell number out to women I'm really not interested in. Could have been one of them. I don't know.

Red pill - texting this to level 3.

sangreal

This reminds me of the "send 'can I hit that' to random numbers in your address book" game I played thanks to neogaf. It did not end well

BowieZ

Banned
Trent Strong said:
Was it? What do "above" and "below" really mean? And what does 0 really mean?
:lol :lol

TheWiicast said:
just sent mine...although my roommate has the number below, so I just did the one above mine.
HOLY SHIT THIS IS LIKE THE GR8EST COINCIDENTS EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom