• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Um... there is blood in my underwear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long story short: I had anal sex with a "big" guy yesterday, and I woke up today with a large red stain in my underwear. My bum is still sore and feels very tender. Has anyone else experienced this? I bottomed plenty of guys before, but I never had this happen to me.

This is not a joke post, by the way. I just don't want to explain to a doctor why my asshole is bleeding.

CurseoftheGods said:
Long story short: I had anal sex with a "big" guy yesterday, and I woke up today with a large red stain in my underwear. My bum is still sore and feels very tender. Has anyone else experienced this? I bottomed plenty of guys before, but I never had this happen to me.

This is not a joke post, by the way. I just don't want to explain to a doctor why my asshole is bleeding.

You might have to...

Blablurn

sfctoo.jpg

Red

If there are no surface abrasions it could be serious. I don't have any experience with this, but I'd say don't be worried about explaining to a doctor what happened (if it comes to that). I work in a hospital, and you wouldn't believe the weird shit people stick in their assholes. Regular ol' anal is pretty boring in comparison.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Go see a doctor and tell the doctor the truth so they know how to help you. Do not worry they are not going to broadcast it to the world.

And I pray that you used protection.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Crunched said:
If there are no surface abrasions it could be serious. I don't have any experience with this, but I'd say don't be worried about explaining to a doctor what happened (if it comes to that). I work in a hospital, and you wouldn't believe the weird shit people stick in their assholes. Regular ol' anal is pretty boring in comparison.
:lol

I shouldn't have held you down so hard. Sorry.

On a related note, take a clean wash cloth and soak it with some hydrogen peroxide (The tingling sensation is a bonus!) and compress for a few minutes. Take a few days off from your pimping. Also, some prep H will help as well.

Edit, if it's an internal tear, give yourself an enema. The important part is to take it easy. See a doctor if you're still having some blood tomorrow.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
I don't think the doctor will mind you explaining that you had anal sex with a guy, and are now bleeding from your asshole, because of it. He'd be a shitty doctor if he did.

Red

GaimeGuy said:
Seriously, every month we go through two or three new ER patients with foreign objects crammed into their asses. It's a fairly small hospital, too. I don't get the fascination with it, but apparently sticking weird stuff in there is pretty popular. Admitting to a large dicking will probably make a doctor sigh of relief.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
TheWiicast said:

On a related note, take a clean wash cloth and soak it with some hydrogen peroxide (The tingling sensation is a bonus!) and compress for a few minutes. Take a few days off from your pimping. Also, some prep H will help as well.
:lol

Cohsae

Crunched said:
Quality:D

I remember the old saying, one up the bum no harm done. How wrong they were.

However, sounds really grim. Go see about it. Even if the Dr does mind (he wont) he's probably had a few digits up there from the Mrs anyway. Who is he to judge?

Don't go to the doctor, they will laugh in your face while they contact all of your friends and family and reveal your dirty deed.

way more

Don't stick a light bulb up your ass. That and no other glassware. If you didn't stick a lightbulb up your ass you should be fine. Chicks may have blood leak after sex. Just means the job got done.

Sounds like your boy is a keeper.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Yeah, go to the doctor man. I'm sure you're fine but be safe.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Crunched said:
Seriously, every month we go through two or three new ER patients with foreign objects crammed into their asses. It's a fairly small hospital, too. I don't get the fascination with it, but apparently sticking weird stuff in there is pretty popular. Admitting to a large dicking will probably make a doctor sigh of relief.
oh I don't doubt it.

BTW, got any interesting stories while we're on the topic? :lol

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Crunched said:
"Errr...Doctor, I fell on a big erected dick while I was cleaning the tub naked. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
feed it pizza

- sorry about that, I hate memes

Good luck with the doctor's visit, hopefully it won't require any intensive surgery but you never know.

xelios

In all seriousness though, a doctor is going to be professional about it. Don't be embarrassed. I feel like I can tell my Dr. anything.

xelios

CurseoftheGods said:
I'm going to a walk-in clinic this evening.

Oh my fucking God, I have to take a dump. This feels horrible. I can't hold it in any longer.

Do you ever try to stick it back in and then let it out over and over?

Red

GaimeGuy said:
oh I don't doubt it.

BTW, got any interesting stories while we're on the topic? :lol
Eh, I mean it's usually the same thing. Nearly always straight males blabbering about how they don't know what happened or mumbling senselessly, leaving doctors shaking their heads. It's like they feel a need to defend their masculinity because they had the brilliant idea of sticking a Hot Wheels car into their buttholes (yes this has happened, multiple times). I don't know if they were imitating the Jackass stunt because they failed a bet or because they saw it and thought, "hey wow that looks pretty cool."

Small dildos are pretty common, but we've had a few people with more curious implements (beer bottles, butter knives).

There was one that had people weirded out for a while, but I can't remember what it was right now. It was something that left the nursing staff in a sort of stunned silence, for what seemed like a week. I wish I could remember what it was :lol

Have to add the butter knife and beer bottle were one time deals, and they were both smaller than regular ones. The beer bottle was a 7 oz. MGD IIRC.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
CurseoftheGods said:
I'm going to a walk-in clinic this evening.

Oh my fucking God, I have to take a dump. This feels horrible. I can't hold it in any longer.

bloody dumps are the worst. avoid at all costs.

TheWiicast said:

Edit, if it's an internal tear, give yourself an enema. The important part is to take it easy. See a doctor if you're still having some blood tomorrow.

I have some mouth wash that has hydrogen peroxide. Will that work?

Crunched said:
I have a friend who works in a hospital and does endoscopy. Just last week he had (NSFW)
one person who had to have a dildo removed from his ass and another person who had to have a gerbal removed.
The excuse is always "I slipped and fell."

You really should see a doctor. Don't worry about embarrassment when seeing a doctor, that's the last thing that should be on your mind.

CurseoftheGods said:
I have some mouth wash that has hydrogen peroxide. Will that work?

Is it mint flavored?
Uh, That's probably going to burn. A LOT.

I wouldn't use it. If you have an empty soda bottle you can use it as a makeshift enema. Just use warm water.

Red

For all the joking here, if it is really hurting you that bad, and especially if there is a significant amount of blood, see a doctor. Suck it up, or you may regret it later.

I wouldn't worry too much, it's probably just a tear - you can get those just from having a especially large poop
It would probably heal by itself after a few days, but go to the doctor they might give you something for it

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
CurseoftheGods said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M17aG_Po2Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom