• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Um... there is blood in my underwear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitchTits

The straight boys in this thread are funny, and know so little about their own bodies (see also the skid marks thread - yurgh!)

BitchTits said:
The straight boys in this thread are funny, and know so little about their own bodies (see also the skid marks thread - yurgh!)
I am straight and know that it has been proven that massaging the prostate does excite and pleasure the male body. I have never done it myself, but it is backed up by science.

Xeke said:
...Yeah Heroin is pleasurable too...
You're an idiot. I'm talking about a natural bodily response not some fucking drug.

seriously, it's like you guys just love being ignorant about your own body

dbztrk

spindashing said:
Does anyone else love the feeling of taking a shit as much as I do? I try to make the turd as long as I can and it feelsgoodman.jpg.

In actuality, I'm shitting right now. I should braid my pubes but I'm taking the extra time to post about my love for shitting.

Here comes another turd.

If you think it feels good coming out, you should feel a penis going in.

feelsgoodman.jpg.

Xeke

Banned
dbztrk said:
If you think it feels good coming out, you should feel a penis going in.

feelsgoodman.jpg.

Well...Food feels good going in my mouth but not coming out, so, I'd assume by the transitive property of what feels good. Mouth is to anus as food is to shit.

zlatko

Banned
spindashing said:
Does anyone else love the feeling of taking a shit as much as I do? I try to make the turd as long as I can and it feelsgoodman.jpg.

In actuality, I'm shitting right now. I should braid my pubes but I'm taking the extra time to post about my love for shitting.

Here comes another turd.
:lol :lol :lol

This is hilarious to me because it's EXACTLY what I do on the toilet and I thought I was the only one.

Brofist to you fellow lover of dumps.

olore

Crunched said:
If there are no surface abrasions it could be serious. I don't have any experience with this, but I'd say don't be worried about explaining to a doctor what happened (if it comes to that). I work in a hospital, and you wouldn't believe the weird shit people stick in their assholes. Regular ol' anal is pretty boring in comparison.

Elaborate please

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Xeke said:
Yeah...I'll pass on that. God created vagina's for a reason.

I read until God.

But no, if I can finish without touching my dick while bottoming it has to feel pretty damn good.

Xeke said:
Well...Food feels good going in my mouth but not coming out, so, I'd assume by the transitive property of what feels good. Mouth is to anus as food is to shit.
Stick to smoking pot -- thinking isn't really doing you favors.

Xeke

Banned
olore said:
Elaborate please

9cda4_ORIG-coke_bottle_x_ray.jpg

ZephyrFate said:
ITT: straight-gaf is afraid of anal sex
ITT: GayGAF is constantly trying to tell StraightGAF of the wonders of prostate stimulation yet StraightGAF is too busy trying to get Koshiba nudes.

Koodo said:
Stunning Gaffer girl who should not have posted pictures on here. Lawd hammercy, I cannot imagine the number of stalkers.
Yeah, I remember a stalker on a 4chan-like board asking for pictures of her. That was awkward...

Raistlin

Bitmap Frogs said:
About the tube to bladder; guess what - after major surgery they removed it and since I wouldn't pee past the due time they had to do it live, without anaesthesia. Damn nasty stuff.
Had to do what live, I'm confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom