• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Um... there is blood in my underwear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
69013385-the-lonely.jpg

But yeah, you might want to go and get that checked out

Monocle

Sounds like you've got a tear. Go see a doctor and pray to all the gods of the firmament that you don't develop a chronic anal fissure. And don't bottom again until you have a clean bill of health.

By the way, anal sex isn't the only way to tear your anus. Constipation and epic diarrhea can do it too.

P.S. If someone asks you what you got for Christmas, better to keep this one on the down low.

Blablurn said:
Probably the best use of this pic I've seen so far. :lol

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
What a night... :lol

Just go to the doctor and tell him what's up. Better to be safe than sorry you know.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
My Cousin is a doctor and trust me, they do not give a shit, like someone above said what pisses them off most is when people bullshit them about what happened trying to save face. And again anal sex is possibly the tamest thing they will hear all year.

To Far Away Times said:
I have a friend who works in a hospital and does endoscopy. Just last week he had (NSFW)
one person who had to have a dildo removed from his ass and another person who had to have a gerbal removed.
The excuse is always "I slipped and fell."

You really should see a doctor. Don't worry about embarrassment when seeing a doctor, that's the last thing that should be on your mind.

It was a million to one shot doc. A million to one.

Chococat

Sounds like you got an anal fissure- a tear in your colon. Go to the doctor- If it is minor, they will give you several days of suppositories and maybe some pain pills. No big deal.

Don't be embarrassed- doctors don't care- they are there to help.

Replicant

LOL, just tell the doctor that you think you get anal fissure due to over-straining at the toilet. Why? Because that's how most people got anal fissure. Due to straining over hard stool and not from getting stuffed with hard dicks.

jakncoke

Banned
To Far Away Times said:
I have a friend who works in a hospital and does endoscopy. Just last week he had (NSFW)
one person who had to have a dildo removed from his ass and another person who had to have a gerbal removed.
The excuse is always "I slipped and fell."

You really should see a doctor. Don't worry about embarrassment when seeing a doctor, that's the last thing that should be on your mind.

Wait people actually do the 2nd part? mind blown

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
CurseoftheGods said:
Long story short: I had anal sex with a "big" guy yesterday, and I woke up today with a large red stain in my underwear. My bum is still sore and feels very tender. Has anyone else experienced this? I bottomed plenty of guys before, but I never had this happen to me.

10e0d21.gif

CrankyJay

Banned
Replicant said:
LOL, just tell the doctor that you think you get anal fissure due to over-straining at the toilet. Why? Because that's how most people got anal fissure. Due to straining over hard stool and not from getting stuffed with hard dicks.

I'm pretty sure a doctor can tell the difference between an anal fissure and a full on tear from a giant cock.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Happens to me a lot. I shit blood for a few days, then it goes away. I'm all good after then.

Then it comes back a few weeks later.

I bleed in my pants after I release a huge load.
but I have roids, so for me it's normal

might see a doc about that
you might get an anal fistula from a fissur

...Wait hold the fuck up.

The gerbil shoved into someone's ass is real? :lol I always thought it was fiction made into some sort of urban legend...

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I got a fissure down there once from a really big nasty shit. One of those that's too big for the hole, if you know what I mean. Had to push hard, scrap with my finger whatever I could then repeat the process until it became small enough to pass through.

One of the worst experiences of my life.

Of course, I have a super-careful doctor and since my grand-grandfather or something had colon cancer she ordered a colonoscopy just to be sure there wasn't something else going on. Damn, that was one bad experience - you don't know pain until you have your whole colon full of compressed air.

I was gonna post this an ad for chipotlaway, but this seems more serious than that.

But yeah, I'd be worried about infection and the like, you should probably get your ass checked out.

Replicant

CrankyJay said:
I'm pretty sure a doctor can tell the difference between an anal fissure and a full on tear from a giant cock.

A cock is not a barbed wire. And I don't think OP was fucked by a cat. Hard dick can create a tear but as with any anal fissure, it starts out small and only gets bigger when it keeps getting irritated.

Raistlin

Bitmap Frogs said:
I got a fissure down there once from a really big nasty shit. One of those that's too big for the hole, if you know what I mean. Had to push hard, scrap with my finger whatever I could then repeat the process until it became small enough to pass through.

One of the worst experiences of my life.
Jesus Christ learn to eat right :lol

Of course, I have a super-careful doctor and since my grand-grandfather or something had colon cancer she ordered a colonoscopy just to be sure there wasn't something else going on. Damn, that was one bad experience - you don't know pain until you have your whole colon full of compressed air.
Tube to bladder from your pee hole ain't exactly a dance party either

DarkKyo

Man some of the people here are disgusting. Ugh.

What's with the surge in absolutely grotesque threads the past two weeks?

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Raistlin said:
Jesus Christ learn to eat right :lol

Tube to bladder from your pee hole ain't exactly a dance party either
Right - I have been more careful with my eating habits... That's definitely something I don't want to go through again.

About the tube to bladder; guess what - after major surgery they removed it and since I wouldn't pee past the due time they had to do it live, without anaesthesia. Damn nasty stuff.

Anyways, happy bloody christmas!

DR2K

Banned
Could be an internal hemorrhoid. They tend to bleed a lot. If it bleeds like that for more than a week, you should see a doctor immediately.

Take a bath in warm water(aka sitz bath). Some preparation H to numb the pain. And you should be good.

If it's a fissure than you really need to go see a doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom